Special

"Aigh't, where do you wanna sit?" I asked and looked around for seats, he met my gaze and patted me on the shoulder smiling.

"We have seats down here..." He laughed and pointed on chairs where there was hanging some sheets with pictures.

'Reserved for: Eminem'

'Reserved for: Proof'

'Reserved for Alexis Cubard'

"Huh ... Nice!" I said smiling as Proof sat down in his chair, Marshall tapped me on the shoulder smiling.

"I wanna show you something..." He said, Proof met his eyes questioning but looked away quickly when a man sat down behind him. They did a handshake and laughed as they talked with each other, then the man the gaze to Marshall.

"What up, Slim? You gotta prepare yourself, get your ass on your place." He said seriously, but laughed shortly after. Marshall nodded, obviously I was confused and laughed shortly before he pointed at the man.

"That's Dr. Dre. Dre, this is Alexis, Alex for short." He said, I shook hands with him smiling.

"Nice to meet you." I said, Dre looked at Marshall again.

"I thought she was from Detroit? She sounds like a New Yorker ??" He laughed, I coughed smiling and went for my accent again.

"Yo, shut the fuck up man. I got no time for this shit, Slim gonna show me somethin'? Aigh't?" I said, Dre looked at me surprised before we all 4 burst out laughing.

"Aight, Whitegirl...." Marshall laughed and took my hand in his. "I'mma show you somethin ..." He said, I let him take me away, but we didn't get far before Dre shouted at us. We turned around.

"Slim, are you guys dating?" He asked, Marshall dropped my hand and met my gaze, we looked at each other amazed before we both burst into laughter.

"We ??? Together ?? Hahahaha !!" I laughed and beat Marshall lightly on the shoulder, he laughed out loud and even shook his head towards Dre.

"What the fuck, man ?? She's my best friend, it would be fucking wierd to date here !!" He laughed, I smiled at him and nodded towards Dre.

"Aigh't ... Whatever, just don't fucking dissapear! You got a show to do! You've got two hours ..." he said and walked away from us while he shook his head, Marshall and I got eye contact again.

"Fuck you ..." I smiled, he laughed and took my hand.

"Fuck you too ..." he said softly and pulled me with him out of the crowd and into a long hallway, turned right and pulled me into a room. He released my hand and let me enter the room.

It was a wardrobe? A damn big one too? I turned around and met the eyes of Marshall, he looked at me smiling.

"What?" I asked, he shook his head and bit his lower lip before he locked the door.

"My wardrobe, I gotta change clothes for my performance ..." He said in a low seductive voice, I laughed flirtatious when he leaned against the wall behind until I met his eyes again.

"Oh, what are you gonna wear?" I asked and followed his eyes as he walked towards me slowly.

"Nah, just a tank-top and some pants, y'know ..." he said and stopped right in front of me, his face millimeters from mine and looked me in the eyes while he stroked my hair away from my face.

He brought his hands down my waist and rested them on my hips.

"I'll gladly help you change ..." I smiled and winked at him, he smiled back before he gently pressed his lips against mine and pushed me against the wall slowly.

We got wilder in the kiss, eventually, his hands were all over me and my hands were underneath his shirt. He moaned in the kiss when I started to open his belt. He brought his hands down and up under my dress.

Then he lifted me up on him and the light was turned off, I laughed and kissed before he tucked the dress up my waist, I had a short dress so it went well.

"You always have to make it special..." I said and laughed briefly, he smiled admiringly at me when he answered.

"Because you are special ..." he said and kissed me passionately on the lips.