Am I delusional???

I leaned up against the front door of the hotel room and stared into the wall.

Damn, I pictured him ?! I'm not complaining, but then again it is not usual to... SEE a person who isn't  there !!

"Am I delusional???" I asked myself out loud and pulled my hair.

"Yeeeaaah, you should see a therapist..." I jumped when I looked up and met his eyes. He leaned against the wall on the other side of the room and smirked at me. "Hi!" He said, waving at me sheepishly, I closed my eyes several times, but he did not disappear.

What the hell is going on ?! I imagine him AGAIN !! What is wrong with me !!

"Nothing's wrong with you, you just miss me that's all." He said, as if he had read my mind. I jumped once again.

Miss him ?? How does he know that ??

"Duh, fuck face... I'm in YOUR head?? We kinda share brainwaves right now..." He laughed as he gestured towards me.

Quite difficult to share brain waves when one does not have someone who works ..?

"Hey! Fuck you! I heard that!" He said, I laughed briefly. "Can You please talk, I'm getting sick of just listening to your fuckin 'thoughts, baby..." I looked up at him, my cheeks were guaranteed rosy now that I felt I was hot in the face.

He called me... Baby?

"... For fuck sake, Alex ???" He sighed, he was certainly himself as I imagined him too !!

"Wait, so I'm basically leading you, since you're in my imagination?" I said with a sly twinkle in my eye.

"Thank you for fucking talking! Yes, you are..? He looked at me quizzically at first, but he could read my mind, that could be a little creepy but...

"You naughty little bitch..." He laughed flirtatious, and 'poof'' disappeared his white tank-top and was left shirtless.

I sighed smiling and went to bed. I sat down and looked over, Marshall suddenly sat beside me now.

"...You're just my imagination..." Sighing, I leaned toward him, looked into his blue eyes before I tried to brush my lips against his, but just as I thought, I felt nothing on my lips when they met his. I pulled myself slowly from him and opened my eyes, he looked at me sad.

"I'm sorry, baby... I wish I could, I really do...." he said and brushed his hand over my cheek, I'm pretty sure I felt something so I was startled. He looked at me smiling.

"How come I felt that??" I asked, Marshall laughed that wonderful, infectious laughter and met my gaze.

"You thought about me, and how it would feel like if I really was here." He said and looked at me smiling, I looked at him with big eyes.

Does that mean I can actually fuck him, in my imagination, here and now ???

"Uh, No." He laughed briefly. "I Wish though, but no. It can not go that far... But it can go..." He looked at me with a brief smile, and met my gaze as he whispered. "This far..."  He leaned towards me until our lips met, and I envisioned how  it was like to kiss his lips as he slept. And then I felt it, Marshall was here and he kissed me, well not really but it was a beginning ...

KNOCK KNOCK!!

I opened my eyes and saw Stacy bursted in the door, she looked at me quizzically when she saw the confused facial expression of mine.

"What have you been up to ?? It looks like you just had sex! Hahah!" She laughed, I smiled and thought of Marshall and wondered what he was doin right now? He played certainly a rap or something right now ....

"And I'm back again! What up, Stacy!" I looked up and saw Marshall run around Stacy like a maniac and had to drop out a laugh, Marshall stopped and met my gaze before he disappeared and I stared straight in the eyes of a confused Stacy, again.

"What's so funny ??" She laughed confused before she sat down on the bed beside me, where Marshall sat (should have been sitting) just seconds before.

"Nothing, I was just thinking about Marshall..." I said and looked up, Marshall sat beside Stacy and looked at me smiling.

I really need to talk to someone about this, this is not normal.

"Since when were you normal though, whitegirl..? He said sarcastically and stuck his tongue out at me.

Fuck you, you little bastard ....  I smiled to myself.

"I love you too, so much... You have no idea." He said flirtatious and gave me an admiring smile.