April - 8 days left

I exhaled to remain calm when we sat in the plane, Marshall sat beside me and Proof next to Marshall, with his feet assembly against the wall in front of him.

"Yo, Alex? You still hate flying?" Asked Proof, I met his eyes and nodded. "It'll be fine, your lesbian blondie will keep you safe..." Proof said jokingly, I burst into laughter when Marshall jumped up from his seat threatening with a smile. "Fuck off, man! In ain't into that kinda shit!" Marshall poked him in his stomach so he curled up smiling, before Marshall sat down in his seat again, pleased with himself.

I took his hand in my fast, he squeezed my hand soothing and turned to me. I met his gaze.

"It's gonna be fine, the pilot's not hired for nothin ..." He said with a smile, I sent him a brief glance as to tell me that I really wasn't in a joking mood, he coughed briefly. "Alex, look at me." He looked into my eyes. "It's gonna be fine, trust me." I looked at him a little while before I nodded and squeezed his hand in mine.

"Mr. Holton, please sit up straight and put on your seatbelt." The stewardess said friendly but she clearly seemed irritated. That was certainly something she said often, too often ... Haha ...

Proof looked at her challenging.

"I'm quite comfortable right now, so I'm aigh't ..." He answered with a big smile.

"Proooooof ..." I said, he laughed and sat up properly while he sent me a sour look. The Stewardess thanked me briefly before she walked away from us.

"But, Alex. For real, it's gonna be fine. "Said Proof, I smiled at him grateful and laid my head on Marshall's shoulder while I held his hand.

"Have I ever told you how much I've missed you?" I said to Proof smiling, Marshall coughed loudly, which made both me and Proof to grin.

"Nah, you've probably just publican Slim how much you've missed him." He laughed.

"No, but for real Proof. You're such a good friend, you always have Marshall and me's back, you never take a side if we fight and just say your opinion straight to our faces. Thank you for that, because of you and your way of solving problems, we're back together again and not fighting. I'm happy Marshall had you when we weren't talking, traveling around the world is probably very lonely at times, so I'm happy he had you." I said smiling.

"Yeah, yeah ... Whatever ... "Smiled Proof and nodded at me.

"Quit flirting, you're taken!" Marshall interrupted, everyone burst out laughing.

"Proof, I'm very thankfull, don't forget it." I said serious, he nodded at me.

"Nah, I understand. You got some real feelings for him and YOU ..." He pointed at Marshall. "Your stubborn ass shouldn't go a day without fucking telling her how happy she makes you, it's so fucking visible dude... You smile like a darn donkey, buck-teeth fully visible..."

"Have you seen your teeth lately? They're for good sake tryin to crawl out your mouth..." Marshall chuckled, I shook my head at them smiling.

____________________

I stared out the window and looked down at the ground below us, the fear wasn't so bad now. I turned around since it had been quiet for a while and saw that Marshall had fallen asleep. I looked at him smiling, Proof turned towards him and met my gaze as he began to fuck with him.

He started making facial expressions and poke his nose, which made me giggle out loud. I picked up my phone and took a picture of what Proof was doing. (picture)

"In told you, he got buck teeth!" Proof whispered loudly and pointed into Marshall's mouth with narrowed eyes.

"Hey, don't kiss now!" I said, he got big eyes and jumped away as he showed me the finger.

"No, please don't ..." Sounded a sleepy voice, Marshall sat up in his chair with his eyes closed and turned to Proof with the finger and then me before he opened his eyes. "Your teeth don't even wanna touch eachother, they all want space cause your teeth stanky."

"Fuck you, Marshall." Proof laughed and shook his head at him.

"Aren't you just the most adorable gay-couple ever?" I said smiling, the eyes of Marshall jumped up and both stared at me with big eyes.

"If I was gay, I'd not fucking date him! I got better standards ..." Proof said, I got big eyes and looked at him smiling.

"I'm dating him, what does that mean ?!" Proof coughed and sat further away from me.

"Sure! I WOULD FUCKING DATE A BLONDIE!" He cried out smiling, the stewardess came up to us questioningly.

"Is there something I can help you with ??" She asked Proof, he met her eyes.

"Yeah, get that pretty ass back in your room."  He said and winked at her, she looked at him miserable until she went away.

"Why so mean?" I asked softly, Marshall and Proof chuckled.

"Cause it's fucking funny ..." They both laughed and shook their head at me smiling.

"Hey, last time I got off here with Proof, I said thank you to her! She didn't reply though, cause I just walked away before she could..." Marshall said, I raised my eyebrows at him.

"What did you say ..." I said skeptical and shook my head of what I thought it was.

"Thanks bitch!" Cried Proof smiling and both burst out laughing when the stewardess came back, she looked at Marshall and Proof sour.

"Could you keep it down?" She asked annoyed.

"Could you shut the fuck up? It's a private-jet, for fuck sake!" Marshall said, she looked at him pissed until she turned and started walking again. "Thanks bitch!" Said Marshall and now I couldn't help but chuckle, GOD!!