Don't you trust me?

I looked over at Marshall bit worried when we walked into the room where the video was gonna be shot, he was gonna be in a strip club, I clung to his arm when I saw half-naked girls everywhere. He looked down at me, meeting my gaze before he looked around.

"Wow ... This brings back some fucked up memories ..." He said quietly, I raised an eyebrow and looked up at him.

"Really?" I said a little hard, he laughed briefly and shook his head.

"Nah, I can't remember shit! There's like ... Black holes in my memory that I can't remember, they're just gone ..." He said, I looked over at Akon when he came walking over to us.

"Slim Shady's back!" He cheered and gave Marshall a good hug, I smiled at him when he gave me a hug too, he looked over at Marshall. "What the hell you've been doing the last 2 years ??"

"Taken care of my daughters, been with Alex ... Watched rap go to crap ..." Marshall answered, I looked at him while I laughed briefly.

"Yeah, it's not the same as it used to be. Good to see you though, we're gonna start filming any minute. You know what you'll be doing right?" Akon asked, Marshall nodded.

"Watching some strippers shaking their ass at me and rap my part." Akon nodded with a short laugh and walked away as some of the strippers came over to Marshall, I tightened the grip on his arm quickly.

"Eminem, right? Wow, I can't believe this ..." she said smiling, she was in a black bra, panties and high heels, smiling at him while she held out her hand. He took her hand in a firm grip and went into Eminem-mode, something I hadn't seen him do for a while. "It's an honor, I was a huge fan before you, well, disappeared." He just nodded and looked at her, I tightened my grip on his arm, he looked down at me with a raised eyebrow. "So ?? Are you officially back!" She said smiling, it was absolutely ridiculous how much she tried to hide that she was obsessed with him, her smile said it all. It was flirtatious, I let go around his arm and stood between him and her. She met my gaze.

"Bitch, you better leave my man alone or I'mma fucking bust yo ass up! Is that fucking clear?!?" She got big eyes and walked quickly away with the rest of the strippers, Marshall chuckled behind me, I turned around and met his gaze. "What you laughing at Whitetrash." He raised his hands towards me with a little grin.

"Chill out, baby ..." He chuckled and looked up as the director yelled for him, I let go around him anxious as he pulled off his hoodie and left him in the green t-shirt underneath, he pulled on his black cap and I smiled briefly when I saw the necklace to Proof around his neck and the new tattoo on his forearm, Proof. He turned toward me and threw his hoodie to me, I catched it with a slight smile as he sat down in the black leather chair in front of a stage, the music started and he rapped while he continually leaned more forward in his chair when strippers entered the stage and started to dance for him.

I tightened the grip on his hoodie while I bit my lower lip to hold me back when the stripper who danced for him sent me a brief glance with a smile. I'm gonna end up in jail for murder if she continues with that shit...

___________

When all the filming that included him was finished, I was furious, I hadn't said a single word during the entire filming. I wasn't mad at him, I was mad at everyone else, and specially that stripper. Holy shit, I swear .. !!!

Marshall took his sweater out of my grip while he looked at me quietly, he knew I was mad. He took my hand in his and we went out to the car. He opened the door for me and I put on my belt pissed, as soon as he closed the door behind him, I snapped.