It's okay...

"Oooh !! So you're going to perform tomorrow! That must be so exiting, wish I could come and see you as well..." Angie said smiling and brought her hand over his chest.

Okay, I asked him to flirt, but he didn't need to be so damn good right now!

He laughed briefly.

"Nah sorry, I can't take anyone else with me girls. I can only bring two and I allready know who that's gonna be." He said as I came up to them and met his eyes light.

"You ready to go, Romeo?" I asked and nudged him smiling, he laughed briefly and nodded to me.

"Aaaw! I really hoped I could come, who are you gonna invite with you?" Angie asked, Marshall sighed and took my hand in his.

"This girl right here and my best friend Proof." He said and pulled me out of the room and into the elevator, as fast the elevator doors closed he met my gaze.

"Are you in a hurry or ---" I joked.

"Cut the crap, Alex. I know when you're crying inside and I really am sorry for being the reason for it ..." He cutted me off, I sighed and looked away.

"It's okay ... "I said softly, Marshall let go around me and looked at me with big eyes.

"Okay? WOW, I really did it this time ... I'm so so so SO sorry!" He said ,he did his "puppy" eyes.

"...Don't apologize, you had to. And I told you to do it ..." I said and felt tears push themselves forward, but held them back a little until the elevator stopped on the 1st floor. We walked out quickly and got in the car, I drove while Marshall didn't look away from me a single time.

It was silent throughout the drive home, it became even more awkward when I turned off the engine. I took off my seatbelt as Marshall took his hand in mine and forced me to meet his gaze.

"In told you I didn't mean anything, right ... But I did." He said.

What the hell is he saying ??? Now I couldn't hold back the tears and tore my hand away from his. I burst out of the car and walked quickly into the elevator, I pressed the button that closed the elevator doors. But they closed just not fast enough before Marshall jumped in beside me, I jumped as he took my hands over my head and pushed me up against the elevator wall.

"Let me go!" I shouted at him, he laughed and let go. I met his eyes sour.

"I meant mt, cause I thought about you!" He said, I got big eyes and wiped the tears on my cheek.

"... What?" I asked, unsure of what I should respond with back.

"I thought about you, Alex." He said and gave me a slight smile, I looked down smiling and he got closer to me when the elevator stopped on the top floor, my apartment.

I looked up and met his eyes as he lifted me up in his arms, I laughed a wheezing laugh at the sudden action and he brought me out of the elevator. He stopped in the living room and looked at me.

"I love you." He said, I smiled and kissed him hard. He laughed as he sat down without breaking the kiss.

"Y'know ... Proof might start wondering where I am right now ..." Marshall said smiling as I led him into the bedroom. I winked at him and pushed him down on the bed.

"Let him ..." I said and pulled off his t-shirt, this time he wouldn't need to have a new one later ...