First sentence

It has now been several months since we got that terrible phonecall that Proof had been killed. All the guys in Shady Records had it tough the recent months, but it was worse with Marshall. I had hidden my feelings and my tears for Marshall for all those months, and every night, when I was in my room alone, I cried and let my emotions take over.

Yes, in my room ... Marshall had wanted to be alone, I didn't want to, but I said that I understood and moved into the room next to his.

In addition to Marshall struggling with what happened to Proof, 50, Kashis and Lloyd Banks was gonna make a music video for 'You Do not Know' with him and Marshall would soon go on a interview along with 50 ... I got up from the couch and walked up the stairs, stood in front of the door to his room and gently knocked.

"You awake?" I asked gently and opened the door, or tried to open the door, it was locked. I knocked again. "Marshall ??" I heard a thud and the latch was twisted up, he opened the door and I looked at him with big eyes. He had bags under his eyes, tousled hair and the blonde hair he had a few months ago had now got brown aftergrowth and become a bit longer than usual. He had a spotted white t-shirt and was wearing sweatpants. He looked like a bum! "Holy ... When did you last change clothes or shower ???" He sent me a brief glance, turned around, walked over to the bed and fell down. "Marshall, get up. You need a damn makeover ...." I said and walked over to his wardrobe to find some new clothes for him. "Off with your shirt and into the bathroom, either you'll shower yourself or I'll help you." I said, I knew he hated to be helpped, it made him feel like a baby, according to him. I turned around when I had found new clothes, he sat with his back to me and looked out the window . I put the clothes on the bed and sat down beside him, I looked at him comforting. "You need to shower and take care of yourself, you can't walk around looking like this ..."

"I ain't going nowhere am I ..." He mumbled, I fought the tears already. He hadn't spoken for weeks, this was the first time I actually heard his voice for several weeks...

"Doesn't matter, you need to get out of your room and talk to people, get your mind on something else ..." He said nothing and looked out the window without so much as to send me a glance. "Do you want me to help you taking your shirt off so you can shower? Do you wanna shower yourself or do you want help?" He looked at me before he stood up, he pulled off his shirt, took his clothes on the bed and walked into the bathroom.

Damn ... He ... The muscles of his has begun to wane, he's become thinner ... Doesn't he eat the food I bring to him ?? I picked up my phone as it vibrated to see it was a message from Stacy.

Stacy: How is he? Haven't heard from either of you in a while ...

Me: He doesn't want to eat, he's gotten thinner ... I'm worried about him, Stacy ... He talked to me for the first time in several weeks ... He's not himself.

Stacy: I wish I could do something ... Wish him everything good, I can't come on Saturday, I'm busy ...

Me: You were visiting on Saturday? Why?

Stacy: Alexis, his birthday ...

Me: Fuck, I forgot with everything going on ... I don't think he wants a big gathering though, pretty sure it would only make it worse, with Proof not being there ...

Stacy: Yeah, I gotta go ... Good luck :)

Me: Thanks ... :)

I looked down at the phone as Marshall came walking out of the bathroom, I exhaled and stood up. Tried to ignore that he had become so thin while I helped him put on a new t-shirt.

"Doesn't that feel great? Just showered and everything. Stacy wished you everything good, I just talked to her." I said and smiled at him, he nodded and shuffled over to the bed again and sat down. "You have to eat, Marshall ..." I said finally and looked into the back of his head. "I'll go cook some cereal for you, your favorite. I won't leave this room, before I see you eat. Is that clear?" I said, he said nothing. He didn't even comment that I said that I would cook cereal, which he always said.

A little over two days to his birthday, and he couldn't be more sad ...

Wake Up Call (English) #Wattys2016рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ