NEVER be sad on a bar

My shift was over a long time ago, but I didn't want to go back home to that devil, not in a million years!

"Hand me another one, Andy..." I said and slammed the empty glass on the table in front of me and threw $5 at the counter. Andy took the money quietly and filled my glass, this time leaving the bottle.

Marshall was seated next to me with his head in his hands, staring down at the table. I turned to him and finished my glass, finally I could start feeling the beer do it's magic.

"Marshall... Take a beer, it'll make you think of somethin' else, man..." I said and filled my glass again, he looked up at me and nodded to Andy, Andy let out a sigh before handing him a glass.

"Cheers..." He said and drank the whole glass in one big sip, he slammed the glass down at the table and coughed out loud. "Another one!" He said, Andy shook his head and gave Marshall a whole bottle.

__________

"Aigh't, I gotta say no now... You're both drunk as fuck, go home now!" Andy said and looked at us, me and Marshall laughed out loud and shook out heads at him.

"I ain't goin' hooome... I don't knoooow where I LLive!" I said and Marshall laughed with me, I then we both felt a hand on our shoulders and looked at eachother. "You have a lot of haaaands, Marsshhall..." I said and tried to focus on his blue eyes.

"You have a lot og hands too, aALex..." He said and started laughing.

"Fucking idiots, it's my hands." Proof said behind us and laid some notes at the counter, Andy took them and gave him a thumbs up.

"Proof, ah... Why did you give, *burp* Andy some notes??" Marshall asked, I nodded in agreement to Marshall and we both looked at Proof funny.

"Those were money, holy shit, how much have you guys been drinking??" He asked us, me and Marshall looked at eachother and burst out laughing. 

"Just a little bit of beerr..." I said and showed him how little we had been drinking with my forefinger and thumb.

"...Andy?" Proof looked over at Andy, me and Marshall looked at eachother and started laughing quietly, I whispered to him smiling.

"You wanna know a secret?" I asked, he nodded and let out a small burp. "Okay, don't tell anyone! Shhhhh..." I burped as an ending.

"Ah shit, you guys!!" Proof said quietly and shook his head.

"I'm not, I'll be absolutely shhhhhh!" Marshall said and leaned against me with his ear.

"I'm in love with you! Don't tell nobody, remember?" Proof stared at me with huge eyes, I "shhhhh"-ed at him too.

"I won't! You wanna hear a secret??" Marshall asked, I nodded and leaned towards him. "I'm in love with you too, but don't tell anyone!! Shhhhhhh!" He said, I nodded at him in agreement and saw that Proof was staring at both of us.

"Aigh't come here..." He said and dragged us both out of the bar, me and Marshall was holding hands and laughing uncontrollably. "Aaagh, shit! I have no room for you guys at home..." He said and sighed, all of a sudden Andy came running out of the bar towards us.

"Proof! Hold up! We have a bedroom in case if this happens upstairs in the bar, we just have one room though..." Andy said, he looked at us for a little while before looking back at Proof.

"Aigh't, could you help them upstairs, I really gotta go..." He said, Andy nodded before guiding us into the bar again and up the stairs towards a door. We walked inside and let out a small chuckle, there was a giant bed for two in the middle of the room. "Okay, Alex and Marshall I'm going to go out and lock the room so no one will get in here and disturb you while sleeping, okay? There's a bathroom right over there with everything you'll need. Have a good night, sleep well!" He said an locked the door, me and Marshall started to laugh and squeezed eacohters hands in a tight grip.

"Andy is stupid." We laughed and walked over to the bed smiling, we jumped in and laid down.

"Alex, are you tired?" Marshall asked and turned to me with a smile, I shook my head and looked back at him smiling.

"No, are you tired?" I asked back, he shook his head and pointed at my lips.

"I know what we can do!" Marshall said smart and pulled me against him until our lips touched, I laughed in the kiss.

"I love you, shhhhhhh..." I said, he smiled at me.

"I love you too, shhhhhhhhh..." He said back and pulled off his shirt