I promise you, I don't...

I picked up the phone and entered her number. We had met in New York and become very good friends in a short period of time, and I really needed a REAL girl to help me right now ...

"It's me, could you perhaps come here??" I asked straight out when I heard the familiar voice in the other end.

"Oh! Hiiii ALEX !!! I've missed you so much!! How are you!!" Said Stacy, she was a typical New Yorker ... Always a handbag on her arm, sunglasses and of course long blonde hair. You're probably wondering how on earth be became friends? Haha, stay tuned!

__________________________

"I SAID LET GO OF ME!!" I turned from my own gang and looked behind me. Deep in a dark corner of the street was another gang that plagued a high blonde, she looked rich so she was probably in the wrong neighborhood at the wrong point in time. I could refrained, but I have something called a conscience so I ran to them in firm steps.

"Ey, let here go..." I said firmly, the gang turned to me questioningly.

"Keep going, motherfucker. You ain't see nothin." He turned to the girl again, she met my gaze with terror in her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up, man. I'll fucking kill you, if you don't step your fat ass away from the girl..." I took the big flat dustbin lid up and hid it behind my back when they turned to me again.

"You got some nerves, talking like that... Whitegirl." said one who probably was the leader of the rest of the 'pack'. He walked up to me and looked down at me smiling. I smiled up back at him.

"You gonna walk away, or do I have to make you?" I asked, he smiled down at me.

"What the fuck are you gonna do? Kick my leg until I get a bruise?! Hahahaha!!" He laughed, I laughed shortly before I took up the lid and hit it hard in the head at him. He may be high, but I had solid bounce in my legs!!

"WHAT THE F---!! He screamed in agony, everyone looked at me quizzically and horrified. I walked quickly toward them threatening, they jumped back before they all started running away from us. I went to the frightened blonde, she threw herself around me crying and hugging me.

"Thank you! OMG! Thank you sooo much!!" She said and smiled grateful with teas in her eyes to me.

___________________

"Sure, I'll be right there! You just gotta wait an hour or two cause of the plane, haha! But, what about your best friend though? Ma...?" She began, I sighed sad.

"He's In California, 2. week now..." I said a little sad, she realised it immediately and sighed sad with me.

"But! Have you changed?? Are you more girl?!!"

"What the fuck you talking about, I'm not a girl. I'm a motherfuckin MC, dawg!" I said seriously with a short laugh at the end.

"I take that as a no... Hahaha!" She laughed. "Do you know when he'll be home ..?

"What the hell do YOU ​​have in mind??" I laughed.

"Nooooothing..." She said innocently. "OKAY! If he REALLY is how awesome you say he is and is the man on the picture you showed me, he is perfect !! GAWD!!"

"Quit Fangirling, he has a girlfriend AND a daughter!"

"We'll make it work, bby..." she said and laughed briefly, I could not stop laughing and thanked her for coming.

Once we hung up I went up and began to arrange the guest room smiling.

"He is perfect, but he doesn't want me ... I sighed loudly to myself and placed my hoodie over my head.