Oh God no

I sat locked in the bathroom for a while, Marshall stood outside all the time and tried to talk to me, but I was too disappointed.

Once again he'd lied, said he was going to do something and done the very opposite.

"Come on, Alex ... Please, I said I'm sorry?"

I didn't answer, I just let the tears flow slowly down my cheek.

I know, I know! He had been told by the doctor's to use it until he felt he didn't need it any more, but there is my problem!

I know that with Marshall, as soon as he starts something, he never seems to stop! So it was with smoking, cursing and drinking ... And now it could certainly be the pills that could be put on the list ...

"Alex ... Please, baby ... I'm sorry, I promise it won't happen again!" He said, I shook my head and sniffed. "Oh my god, please don't cry .... Please ... I hate it when you cry knowing I was the one WHO caused it! I'm so sorry!"

"Like I said. I don't trust your promises. Leave me alone ..." He was quiet for a while, I heard he sniffled softly.

"If that's what you want, I'll leave ... "He said, I nodded and wiped my tears, but more came running back down so it was to no avail.

"Go away, Marshall." I said, sniffling again, I heard a low sob, followed by a quick sniffling.

"Okay, I'm leaving." He said and I had to let out a loud sob. It sounded like he was saying goodbye, and not a 'see you tomorrow' goodbye, but a 'I will die' goodbye ...

I felt a lump in my throat when I heard his footsteps faded out, until they went down the stairs and I couldn't hear footsteps no more. I stood up as I heard the front door closed.

He left really left me!! He really left the house!!

I ran to the bathroom window and looked out as Marshall was seating himself into the car. But as he was getting himself in, he turned his head and looked me directly in the eye.

It was as if I zoomed in on his face with my eyes, his eyes were red and his face was angry, almost like he was determined to do anything that would affect him in a crazy way, I shook my head at him while I felt the tears began to flow like waterfalls, he responded with his eyes and sat in the car. He started the engine and drove out with such speed, I began to sob and sniff out loud while I opened the bathroom door and sprinted into the bedroom.

This couldn't happen! Not this way!

I picked up my phone and entered his number, though he was on speed dial.

"Pick up! Please!" I said while I was listening to the monotonous beep at the other end.

Marshall has been suicidal for a long time, he always had it tough and have repeatedly tried to take his own life, THANKFULLY he survived those times he came close.

'Hi! My name is ... HAHAHA! Slim Shady here, if you wanna talk to me, you better call Paul. If you one of my friends though, I need a new TV since I THREW a dead hamster inside it! In 'm gonna kill myself, have a nice motherfucking life!'  PIIIIIP!

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO JOKE ABOUT KILLING YOURSELF WHEN I'M WORRIED THAT YOU ACTUALLY ARE GONNA DO IT !!" I yelled into the phone and tried again.

'Hi! My name--'

I hung up and put me in bed, staring out the window and saw the reflection of a blonde figure staring back at me. HIM again... The times I'm thinking of him, HE shows up and this isn't really the best timing...

"Oh my god, no ..!" Tears rolled down my cheeks in agony.