The Gun

______ Marshall's POV______

Yaaaaay, now I was married again and all the kids're happy. Me and Kim are doing well, we talk and smile at each other as if nothing has ever been bad between us. I met her eyes briefly.

"Aight, Kim ... I gotta go, I'll be back by 6 tonight, okay?" She nodded smiling, Haillie, Lanie and Whitney came running up to me to give me a hug before I walked out the door.

"Bye, daddy!" They said in unison and waved at me smiling, I smiled back at them and walked out of the door to the car and drove onto the highway. I turned on the radio.

"... Cubard!"

My eyes widened and I instantly turned the volume up.

"Thank you for being here Alexis! How is life for the moment?"

"Oh life's great! Me and Brian are as happy as can be!" The voice I had longed to hear answered, I admit I've seen her films and interviews, but they have been old.

And Brian ... She was together with Brian again ... She's defiantly over me ...

"That's great! Now, we all know that you had a little romance with a certain rapper ... Famous worldwide now since that time and now, Eminem is again married to Kim, what do you feel about that?"

"I wish he invited me to the wedding, I would love to see him again and see him happy! I really miss him, it's been way too long. Most of the world probably know that we have been best friends since childhood, and my mom wasn't surprised When we started dating ..."

"How was the break-up like? Was it rough?"

"We didn't exactly break up ... We put the relationship on pause, if you can call it that. It was never a REAL break-up, I didn't wanted to be in a relationship with someone that constantly used drugs, I was worried he would die early some day! And when I heard about his relapse last year, I was so happy he got himself into rehab! Is he sober now ??"

"No, he is not. And he did not get himself into rehab, his friends talked him into it."

"I'm not that surprised anymore about the rehab thing then, I doubted the whole time that he even took it serious."

"Okay, over to the movie! How--"

I turned the radio off as I stood outside the studio and sat in the car for a while to think.

'Die early'?

PFFFFFT!

I took a cigarette and lit it while I stepped out of the car.

_______________

"Aight, See ya motherfuckers !!" I cried smiling and sat in the car, Proof laughed briefly and shook his head at me while I started up the car and drove out.

It was beginning to get dark when I got home, I had also come home MUUUUCH later than what I had said, hadn't it been for that Kim was home alone with the kids, I'd just been in the studio the rest of the night, but I went home.

I unlocked the door to the house quietly, the kids were in bed at this time of day so I wouldn't wake them.

I left the keys on the table and pulled off my shirt while I went upstairs to the bedroom for the children. I decided to check that they were asleep, I opened the door to Haillie and peered in, but she wasn't there? I went to the bedroom to Lanie and Whitney also, but their beds were empty too!? Where is--

"Ah, Ah, ah ... Oh my god yes!" I heard familiar moans from our bedroom and turned towards the door with big eyes. "Aaaah, Fuck! Aaaah!"

THE DAMN..!!!

I burst through the door and my eyes flashed with anger.

Kim jumped away from the man, he looked at me with wide eyes as he covered up quickly.

I didn't know what to do ...

I didn't know what to say ...

"WHAT THE FFFFFFUCK! ??!" I exclaimed, Kim jumped and looked at me quietly, while she covered herself with OUR COVERS. I burst out to the man in the bed, he got up quickly and covered himself with the covers around him. "WHAT THE FUCK KIM !? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!?!" I screamed, the man didn't answer me before he slipped past me out the door.

I looked at Kim with big eyes.

"HO-- HOW! HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU DO THIS ?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Kim looked at me with a stern mine as she answered.

"You've been gone every night the past week, I needed som---"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP !! FUCKING SLUT!" I screamed, she got big eyes.

"SLUT ?!" She screamed at me, I nodded.

"SLUT !!" I screamed, I took me to the temple and felt the anger bubbled over when I heard a car start outside, then I turned off my brain completely.

I walked over to my nightstand and took out the gun, Kim got big eyes when I charged it up.

"Marshall, wha--"

I waved the gun at her menacing while I spoke through gritted teeth.

"You shut up, and let me fucking do this shit ..." I said, she said nothing while I put the bullets in place and burst out the door.

I sprinted down the stairs and saw a car had stopped outside the house, I knew right away that it was the bastard who had just had sex with the damn WHORE I have as wife!

As soon as he saw me, he tried to drive away, but the car coughed loudly before smoke came out of the front of the vehicle.

I smiled cruelly and charged me onto him, he went out of the car slowly while he held his hands up properly.

"P-p-p-please M-m-m-mr! I ha-a-a-ve a w-w-wife a-a-and t-t-two k-kids!" He said.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO I HAVE ?! NOTHIN! BECAUSE OF YOU! I HAVE NOTHIN!" I screamed, he jumped and closed his eyes while tears flowed from his eyes.

"Marshall!" I heard behind me, I didn't look away from him in anger while answering.

"WHAT?!" I said through clenched teeth.

"I've called the cops, I won't bail you out unless you put the fucking gun down!" She said, I laughed.

"BAIL ME ?! THOSE MONEY YOU HAVE TO BAIL ME OUT, KIM! THEY'RE ALL MINE, I CAN BAIL OUT MYSELF! Hahaaha!" I said, she said nothing back.

"Put the fucking gun down before you hurt someone!" She screamed, and more she couldn't say before police cars drove up, policemen went out of the cars and charged at me.

"Put the gun down!" They cried, I looked into the eyes of the man in front of me.

"I repeat! Put the gun down!" He shouted again. "Hands behind your head and down on your knees! We will fire if you try something!"

"She cheated on me!" I said aloud, my voice burst.

"Put the gun down!" Cried another.

"It won't get any better! Put the gun down and down on your knees!" Said another, my hand holding the gun was shaking, I saw the man in the eye.

"FUCK YOU!" I screamed and fell down on my knees, taken out the bullets in the process. A man grabbed my hands and put me handcuffs.

"You have the right to remain silent, everything you say can and will be..."

I made no resistance and was helped up, I turned to Kim. She looked at me quietly.

"How the fuck could you do this to me ..." I asked before they led me into a car.