The wedding from hell

I looked into the mirror while I gently placed my hand on the bruise on my cheek, I took up a brush and some makeup. I carefully brushed over the bruise and slowly the color disappeared from my cheek, but the swelling was still there and it hurt to smile ...

I looked at my cheek and a tear escaped my eye when I brought the brush down to my neck to cover the marks of his hand. They slowly disappeared and left no trace ... I exhaled and smiled briefly, pain burned through my cheek when I used the muscles in my jaw to smile. I looked down at my hands when it knocked on the door. I got big eyes.

"Who is it ???" I asked quickly, the door handle was pulled down.

"It's Stacy, are you done with the makeup?" She peered in, I smiled briefly and nodded.

"Yeah, help me put on the dress before you do my hair?" She nodded and ran to the dress that hung in the corner, it wasn't the one I really wanted, the one I wanted was sold as I had it on me ... So I took the next best thing, the dress was nice and all, but ... It wasn't the same ... The groom or the dress...

"Marshall's asking for you, you want me to invite him in?" She said as she came back with my dress, I shook my head and took the dress.

"I don't want to see him right now ..." I said quietly and held back the tears, I do ...

"Oh, what has he done now ??" She laughed, I sighed and sat down when the bridal gown was on, and then looked into the wall.

"Nothing ... I just don't want to see him. Can we talk about something else!" She nodded quickly and started on my hair.

I looked into the wall and my mind went over to Marshall, I wish you knew it ... Oh my God that I would give anything to hug him right now ... Holding around him, see his smile and his soothing blue eyes. HIs dirty jokes that always got me in a better mood and just feel his arms around me again ...

_______ Marshall's POV________

I hate to go with a suit. I hate it, and damn suit shoes. The pants are fucking tighter than tights! I feel that certain things are on display ...

I walked into the church and looked around, I felt so uncomfortable ... Stacy walked out of a room and met my gaze, she raised her eyebrows at me smiling and walked over to me.

"Hello, I don't think we've met!" She said jokingly and winked at me, I looked at the floor and put my hands in my pocket. "You don't like wearing a suit, huh?" She said, I sighed.

"Where's Alex?"I asked, just to change the topic. She pointed into the room behind her. "Can I see her?" I asked and took a step forward.

"I'll ask here, she's not herself. She's probably really nervous." She said with a smile, I nodded as she turned around and walked back inside. I looked around and met eyes of D12, they ran up to me and patted me on the shoulder supportive.

"You straight, man?" Said Denaun, I sighed and looked down at my shoes again.

"Marshall?" I turned around again and met the eyes of Stacy. "She doesn't want to see you right now, I'm sorry ..." I felt hands on my shoulders behind me and turned toward them with an emotionless face.

She doesn't want to see me? Have I done something wrong? Why can't I see her ...

"Good luck man, we will be at the first row." Kuniva said and the guys gave me sympathetic glances as they walked over to the first row. I looked at the door quietly ...

Why didn't she want to see me ?? Why? I just don't get it ...

"Marshall, over here!" I looked up from my thoughts and smiled at my girls easily when they all came running up to me and Kim came walking behind them. "How you coping?" She asked gently, I just met her gaze and she nodded understandable.