A pray and some tears

______ Marshall's POV ______

I was sitting in the waiting room and stared at the door, I stroked my shaking hands while I heard the clock ticked loudly from over my head. Telling me that the time went and went, I didn't want the time to continue to run as usual ... Time didn't deserve to continue as usual, I wanted the time to stop just as I have. Cease to function until the person who can fix me wakes up ...

I still haven't seen her yet, I told Anne to go in first and she has been there in ... I looked over at the ticking clock. 56 minutes ... I quickly looked back at the door again, several people had walked past me with big eyes. Some had even asked for an autograph, I just sat there and stared at the door without so much as to offer them a glimpse.

I heard the door handle being dragged down and stood up quickly, Anne walked out of the room while she wiped the tears on her cheek before she closed the door. She looked over at me and sobbed briefly before she ran over to me, put her arms around me and sobbed into my chest. I put my arms around her as reflex, I swallowed hard while I looked over at the door.

"Your turn, son ... I'll go and buy us some food, we're gonna be here for a while." She murmured, patting me on the chest before she let go with a sniff. I looked into her brown eyes and pulled out my wallet, I gave her $ 100 and nodded. She gave me a brave smile before she turned on her heel and walked slowly across the long corridor toward the stairs.

I looked back at the door and walked toward it, every step closer the lump in my stomach grew itself bigger and I felt the tears push. Finally I stood directly in front of the door and put my trembling left hand on the door handle and pulled it down. Click. My breathing trembled when I opened the door slowly and looked at the floor, following the white floor over to the bed. I looked up the legs to the bed, I saw her hand lying limply beside her...

I swallowed hard and took a step in, closed the door behind me and looked at her while tears began to flow. She was pale, she didn't have her slightly tan skin color as usual, nor those pink lips ... She was pale and her soft lips had a faint blue tone...

I took a step forward and looked a little more .... Her hair was put in a bun so that her face wasn't covered by her long brown hair as usual ... I went up to her and took the band out of her hair gently and then saw her hair fall down and embrace around the beauty of her face.

I stroked some strands of hair away from her face and stroked her cheek with my shaking hand, as soon as my hand touched her silky skin, it stopped trembling. I sniffed and swallowed hard. She was cold ...

I took my hand away and immediately began to shiver again. I sat down on the chair beside the bed and saw something flash in the corner of my eye, I turned my head and saw her ring lying on the nightstand. I took the ring in my hand and looked at her, I took her hand in mine and kissed each knuckle, every finger, every centimeter of her hand while tears flowed down my cheeks. I looked at her helpless and coughed briefly.

"Alex ..." My voice broke, I looked at her through the countless tears forming in my eyes. I held her limp hand in mine and stroked my thumb across her hand. "You're gonna wake up, y'know?" I said stubborn and sniffed quickly while I looked at her. Her eyelids covered her warm brown eyes ... Damn, I would give anything to see her eyes right now ... "You know ... Now that you're sleeping and I'm awake ..." I laughed briefly. "I can have revenge on you, you kissed me the first time when I was asleep ... Kind of ... You woke me up with the kiss and I didn't do anything about the fact that you kissed me, because I liked it. Fuck, who am I kidding? I loved it ... I love you ..." I leaned forward and kissed her blue lips softly, halfway hoping that she would kiss me back, but her lips were as motionless as the rest of her ... I let go of the kiss gently and put my forehead against hers with my eyes closed. "Please wake up for me ... Please, Whitegirl ... You're my best friend and my fiancé ... I don't wanna lose another best friend ..." I gently kissed her nose and sat back in my chair while I looked at her, I continued stroking my thumb across her hand as I tighten my grip on her ring in the other. I looked at her with a sniff. "You were there for me when Ronnie died ... You were there for me when I almost died ... You were the for me when Proof .... y'know ... I said I was gonna be there for you if anyone died that you had close ... I didn't mean it to be you ..." My lower lip trembled, I looked at the floor with a sigh and squeezed my lips together in a tight line while I sobbed aloud. Carefully I looked up at her while I wiped the tears again. "When you wake up ... I'll let you borrow my Nike's and Jordans, eventhough your tiny feet won't fit in them!" I laughed and shook my head at her. "I'll do anything ... I'll let you update my wardrobe, you keep complaining that I look like a teen and need-to grow up ... Well guess what ... I can't grow up, I can 't grow old if you aren't there with me ... So get your ass outta this bed, lazy ass!" I smiled, slowly my smile disappeared when she didn't neither laugh or rolled her eyes at me with a little smile. "Please wake up ..." I mumbled and looked at the floor while I laid my head in her lap. "Please baby, I fucking need you... Please, don't leave me ... Please wake up ... I love you ..." 

_______

This part was so hard to write, I couldn't stop crying :'(