I loved you and I still do...

I sat up in bed and just waited for the telephone to ring, waiting for a call that said someone had been killed or that he had ... I didn't want to think about that last one, but I had no choice...

After another hour I got up and went to the bathroom before I went to the living room and sat down on the couch. I looked out the window while I held my legs safely against my chest, hugging them close to me as I looked out the window waiting for the outer door to open and Marshall would come walking in.

Which was the opposite of what actually happened.

Suddenly the doorbell rang, I jumped up and ran to the door and looked out the peep hole, I got big eyes when I saw the brown hair, brown eyes and him generally. BRIAN ..!?

"Alexis ?? Are you in there?" He asked and knocked on the door, I shook my head and picked up my phone, I called up Marshall and put my phone in my pocket as it called. Please pick up the phone ... Please, Marshall ... I swallowed hard and opened the door, I preeched to myself that he had answered the phone by now ... Brian got big eyes when I opened the door, before he coughed hard. "Is uh ... Is Marshall here?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Why? You scared he'd beat you up because you've been breathing the same air as I have by showing up here ..?" I said wort with narrowed eyes, he sighed and met my gaze.

"So he's ... not here?" He said quietly, I swallowed hard and stared him in the eye.

"Yes, he is. Want me to call him downstairs !?" He got big eyes and shook his head, I let out a breath I didn't realize I held in, this didn't go past Brian's knowledge ... He raised an eyebrow and took a step towards me, I took a step backwards quickly. "Get out !! I'll call him downstairs !!!" PLEASE MARSHALL, PLEASE SAY YOU HAVE ANSWERED THE PHONE !!

"Call him downstairs then..." He said challenging and crossed his arms over his chest as he looked into my eyes. I bit my lower lip anxious and looked at Brian scared, he smiled briefly. "He's not here is he ..." I swallowed hard and took a step backwards as he took a step forwards and closed the door behind him.

"Get the fuck out of my house !!" I screamed, he sighed and looked down.

"I wanna talk to you Alexis ..." He said quietly.

"Well I'm done talking to you !!! Get out before my fucking boyfriend beats the shit out of you ... AGAIN !!!" He met my gaze with mad eyes and took a pistol from his back pocket, I got big eyes.

"IF I CAN'T FUCKING HAVE YOU, THAT WHITETRASH RAPPER CERTAINLY ISN'T !!! I'M WAY BETTER THAN HIM !!!" He yelled as he waved the gun at me, I looked at it with wide eyes and dropped to my knees. I sniffed the air cautiously, alcohol ... Just as I thought ... He's drunk ...

"P-Please don't ... S-shoot me ..." I muttered. "And he's n-not a whitetrash rapper ..." I looked up and into his eyes. "And you may be right that there are people out there who's better than him ... But you are certaintly not one of them!" Then I heard a click and looked at the floor while I was shaking hard.

"I loved you and I still do. He took you away from me ..." he muttered as he looked at me with puppy eyes, Marshall looks cuter ... I thought to myself and looked away. Please Marshall ... Say you're on the way ...