Hints

FINALLY we were finished with the sex scene and GOD how embarrassing it was.

Marshall burst out laughing when Dylan had shouted:

"MARSHALL, GRIND AGAINST HER!" It's not like you hear that every day as Marshall almost began crying! Hahaha !!

And it didn't do any better to keep the laughing in check when Dylan, after Marshall had done that Dylan asked, called out to me:

"ALEXIS, EXSTATIC MOAN!"

"AAAAAAAAAH !!" I moaned out loud, Marshall and I both burst out laughing once again while we stared at each other, he was still the top of me!

"God, Dylan! You DO sound like a Porn-director !!" I laughed, Dylan shook his head with a smile.

"My job gets closer to that every day ..." He said while shooking his head.

The positive with it all was that there was a good atmosphere! Everyone laughed when it was bloopers, it wasn't something like 'No, you did it wrong AGAIN !!' I would have quit right away to be honest in that case...

"MARSHAAAAAALL !!" I yelled out, we were at his house, holy fuck his house is huge!

He had found out that Kim had gone to her mother with Lanie, Whitney and Haillie until they had solved their problems.

And me?

We had the a film that would be shot so I did what I could to save money, I lived with Marshall.

He came running up the stairs from the studio and looked at me with big eyes.

"What ??" He asked, shaking his head slowly toward me when I sent him an innocent smile.

Yeah, like by the way! You remember when I said "FUCK HIS DRUGUSE!" right?

Well, I wasn't quite okay with what I said there, but I wanted to be in a relationship with him again, now I just wanted him to take a goddamn HINT!

"Alex, I REALLY gotta work! You know where shit is, just go and please yourself for fuck sake ... Weeey, please yourself! Make sure to be moaning BIG TIME, I need some inspiration ..." he said and sent me a dirty look.

"Well, I need two to pleasure myself ..." I said smiling, he looked at me and shook his head.

"Masturbation is amazing y'know?" He said and went downstairs, HOLY FUCK HE MAKES ME SO DAMN FRUSTRATED!!!

He flirts with me so fucking much and when I then FINALLY flirt back, he don't notice it!

AM I SO HARD TO READ!?

__________________

When Marshall finally got up from the studio he was sweating, I looked at him quizzically.

"What the hell did you do down there? 'Pleasure yourself'?"   I tried to sound like him, he sent me a sour look with a hint of sarcasm before he fell down on the couch beside me.

"Yo, toss me some beer." He said, I bent down, made sure to bend a little extra so that my ass stood "a little bit" out and gave Marshall the bottle, he looked at me with wide eyes before he shook his head and took a sip. "Yo ass was in my face, unless you want me to get hard, don't do that shit ..." He laughed, I said nothing and sat back on the sofa.

"It's cold ..." I said after a little moment, Marshall turned to me again.

"Well, you in Detroit wearing a short skirt and a crop-top? Yo clothes up in yo room, but you also have the option to take the blanket over there ... " he said and I facepalmed myself mentally, god he doesn't watch romantic movies does he...

HE'S MAN, ALEXIS! OF COURSE HE DOESN'T!

I looked over at him.

HE'S ALSO MARSHALL, OF COURSE HE DOESN'T WATCH ROMANTIC MOVIES IN HIS SPARE TIME!

"Uhm, Marshall?" I asked sweetly, he nodded briefly and watched the television with wide eyes. Detroit Pistons played, it was no wonder he was a little away ...

"Yeah?" He said without dropping his gaze from the television.

"You got any movies we can watch?" I asked and sat against him, TOTALLY up against him while I put my hand on his chest, he wasn't moving at all ...

"Yeah, you have two options there too ... Porn or Horror." I looked at him with big eyes.

"You STILL have the porn movies ?!"

"Duh ... In told you, masturbation is amazing ..." He met my gaze briefly with a small smile before he took another sip and looked to the TV again, I still had my hand on his chest.

...

This was getting frustrating, is he completely blind or something ?!

I leaned towards him and rubbed my hand over his chest in slow circular motions.

He froze and met my gaze with wide eyes, I bit my lower lip smiling.

"I ... I gotta go and ... uh ... feed the ... cat." He said and got up from the couch in a fast movement.

"The cat? You don't have a--"

"See ya later, don't wait up!" He said, and burst out the door.

What the fuck just happened ??