"You can let them call me queen. The queen relies on the king's favor and can do whatever she wants... Your Highness."

He took the little fox in his arms and kissed his reddish side face gently.

What Shen Zening said seems to make sense, but if you think about it carefully, it's clear that it's just strong words and there is no truth at all.

But at that time, Bai Yang was in a daze after being kissed by him in the garage. As soon as an idea came to his mind that he wanted to have a good talk with him. It would be better to paste the original shape of the strips on it, but he was scolded by Sticky. The man I kissed was lost.

Bai Yang was so disturbed by Shen Zening, and later forgot about it. Such an oversight, so the only sightseeing shuttle bus dedicated to the boss appeared in the hotel, with a special and cute appearance.

They usually use the car less and are not in a hurry. When they want to go somewhere, the two of them will walk there slowly and leisurely.

Today, he was taking his two little ones with him, as well as Wu Shuang, whom he met on the way, so Shen Zening drove out the sightseeing shuttle bus and let them get on.

"Eh? This is..."

After Wu Shuang saw Shen Zening's sightseeing shuttle bus, his expression was exactly the same as that of everyone who saw this car for the first time. He had no time to wonder that there were no horses or monsters in the car. How did the beast move? At a glance, he was attracted by the snow-white fox ear-shaped decoration with tender pink on the roof.

He walked around the sightseeing shuttle bus and saw the fox tail on the back of the bus. Then he looked at the sticker on the side, "This must be Your Highness! So cute!"

Bai Yang: "..."

" Your Highness, your relationship with Boss Shen is so good~" Wu Maomao sighed.

Your Highness really indulges Boss Shen so much. He can paint his original image into such a cute look. He must have touched him a lot!

I heard that His Highness's original form was very majestic, with nine tails flying behind him, and he was so majestic that no one could be offended. How much filter did Boss Shen put on His Highness to make him look like this?

But...she looks really well-behaved. Such a cute little fox, I can suck him bald in one go...forget it, I don't dare to suck him.

Maomao gave in.jpg

Wu Maomao never thought that these little fox stickers on the sightseeing shuttle bus were not custom-painted by Shen Zening after adding filters to Bai Yang, but... Bai Yang Shen Zening had seen Yang's endearing and adorable look countless times.

Suck it... Naturally I have done it many times...

Bai Yang knew that Wu Shuang would say this. He had heard this sentence countless times. He had lost his temper after hearing it, so he just gave up helplessly. Shen Zening glanced at him, and he took his cold fingers and kissed the back of his hand flatteringly.

"Father~" Tiao Tiao started to get envious when he saw that his father's original-looking sticker was being praised. He ran up to the two of them, "I want to put it on the car too~"

Bai Yang heard what Tiao Tiao said. , I can’t wait to pick up Tiao Tiao and kiss her hard for a few times.

My dear boy, you will really share your worries with your father!

Bai Yang followed Tiao Tiao's words and said to him, "Do you want to put the little dragon horns on Tiao Tiao too?"

It's best to replace his fox ears too!

The little fox I Picked up is His Highness the Demon King जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें