Chapter 479. Results of the Tailoring Tournament. Luna's first step.

Start from the beginning

This cemented the thought of Yasenia being a female-human-loving woman. They could clearly see that Yasenia was kissing her face everywhere, even lifting the veil of the human to kiss the lips directly.

Everyone could see how the human directly melted in her master's embrace and snuggled close to her with joy and love for her.

'Well, if that kind of woman kisses me like that, I also would want to become her slave!' Many thought enviously.

Even after that, nobody thought it was inappropriate since it was a fact that Evelyn performed very well.

Receiving praise from her master and pampering was not a stretch by any means.

Moreover, when they saw Evelyn's eyes bend sweetly, they understood that this wasn't the first time the dragon woman pampered her humans in this way.

Yasenia didn't lose her hug, forcing Evelyn to bury her face in her neck and hug her like a koala, and she turned toward the elders. "My juniors don't have any more competitions today. Do you think it is worth it if we stay to see the rest of the things? Or should I roam the city more?"

"I recommend looking at the rest of the tournament. You may see interesting participants, after all." Commented Elder Song with a sour tone as she looked at how Evelyn snuggled between Yasenia's arms.

Yasenia had this intention since the beginning, but she wanted to ask to look even less suspicious. Yasenia aimed to look at every human slave that appeared publicly and guess if she knew any.

Elder Yu teased. "Maybe you can get another human beauty. Who knows?"

Yasenia laughed. "Elder Yu has mistaken me for a pervert. It looks like my reputation has changed."

Elder Hao looked at Evelyn and commented with a chuckle. "Well, you can't speak too convincingly when you have a human on your lap as you do."

Yasenia patted Evelyn's butt twice and smirked. "Well, she performed outstandingly, so I'm more than happy to pamper her."

Elder Mao nodded. "That's true. Evelyn did extremely well against the other participants. To be honest, the dresses she created are not only powerful, but they are also beautiful and unique. I guess the aesthetic sense of a human is a bit different."

Evelyn answered back with shyness in her expression. "Thank you for the praise, Respected Elder Mao."

Elder Mu was usually not vocal, but the old-looking woman still spoke this time. "Don't be so humble, little human. You deserve praise. I haven't seen the other humans besides Lady Yasenia perform yet, but you are the most talented human I've seen in my life."

The others also nodded.

Evelyn scratched her cheek and answered. "Well, that's high praise, Elder Mu. However, I can be considered the least talented among my peers."

Elder Song was so surprised that she exclaimed aloud. "You are telling the truth?"

Evelyn nodded, and Yasenia didn't refute her. Even if she loved her mischievous girl dearly, she knew that she was the least talented of all of them.

Yasenia kissed her eyes and commented. "Even then, dear. You are amazing, so don't you dare humble yourself."

Evelyn felt a little emotional and nodded vigorously. This dragoness has always lifted her self-esteem in every way possible, and Evelyn could only fall deeper for her. Each time Yasenia encouraged her, she felt like she could do anything, and her will to improve only increased.

Evelyn couldn't be too vocal because of the people around her, but she still smiled widely and exclaimed clearly and loudly. "I love you, Master!"

Yasenia smiled softly and touched their noses together. "I love you too, dear."