Chapter 472. Tournament starts!

Start from the beginning

While Yasenia thought about those things, the presentation of most powers was done. They had presented a group for each of the Nine Sects, Thirty-Three Clans, and Three Empires. Then, there were hundreds of second-rate powers and thousands of third-rate powers.

Each power presented an average of ten participants, making the participating people reach nearly fifty thousand people.

Yasenia warned. "The first rounds of elimination will be crucial since they should be focused on thinning out the crowd. Be careful when you participate. You all are not participating in combat, so there shouldn't be anything inherently dangerous, but you can't be too prepared."

The girls and disciples that listened to Yasenia's advice answered simultaneously. "Yes, Lady Yasenia!"

Yasenia turned toward them and smiled. "Good luck."

The elders also said some words of encouragement to each of them, and they all jumped toward the middle of the arena.

Cecile and Tatyana sat on each of Yasenia's sides and looked on.

Yasenia commented aloud without bothering to hide it. "Be sure always to be combat-ready. There will be voices against Andrea, Angel, and Evelyn, almost for certain. Things can escalate quickly."

Cecile and Tatyana nodded.

"As you say, my love."

"Don't worry, Mistress. This servant will take care of them."

The other elders liked these unpretentious and not-so-weak humans and decided to lend an eye.

Meanwhile, Angel grabbed Andrea's and Evelyn's hands as she said. "So exciting! We really are the only humans!"

Evelyn looked at Kali and smirked. "We would be four if this girl wouldn't have mutated."

Andrea laughed. "We have a betrayer here."

Kali snorted with a smile. "Who was the one who fell asleep while leaning on my two tails? Hm? Can you refresh my memory?"

Andrea and Evelyn coughed. "We are guilty."

Angel commented. "But Kali, your fur is super fluffy and smells really comforting. It's hard not to fall asleep~."

Kali smiled softly and patted Angel's head. "Mn, little Angel is right."

Andrea patted their shoulders and said seriously. "Angel, Evelyn, keep your defensive treasures activated. We may be attacked by a senior, and Yasenia won't be able to react from where she is. We must be able to buy time at least for her to intervene."

Valeria's calming voice entered their minds. "Although Mirrory and I aren't invincible, we can protect you until Yasenia interferes."

Kali, Andrea, Evelyn, and Angel exclaimed. "Seniors, please take care of us!"

Mirrory lightly said. "Hmph, since you are so polite, I'll listen."

Valeria chuckled. "Don't worry, children. Just focus on the challenges ahead."

Mirrory added. "Also, you are not the only humans participating. I've spotted a few others."

Kali was surprised and asked. "What are their strengths? They may be from Sky Continent."

"It's unclear. Spotting humans is easy because the aura is very noticeable in the bundle of beast-humans, like stars in a night sky, but the aura is too turbulent to distinguish strengths."

They nodded and focused on the lion kin.

"For those who are here for the first time, let's go over the general contents of the tournament."

Heaven, Earth, Me 3 (GL)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara