11.2. The Leaker Uncovered - Part 2

The bodyguards nod and pull the screaming and cursing Paul outside. Hana takes away Anna. She's disappointed with her junior but stays gentle and tries to comfort her.

"God, I'm tired!" Liana takes a deep breath. "Bring us breakfast at once!" she shouts after other servants.

"Li? What did you mean by banish?" I ask, afraid to hear the answer. I'm still shocked how ruthless my kind viceroy can become if there's a need.

"Exactly as it sounds," she says. "That traitor won't be able to buy even a train ticket. Not to mention a decent job or a house."

"So it's true!" Fefnir is astonished. "I've heard about it but I also thought it's only a made-up rumour."

"Is such a thing even possible?" Ingri opens her mouth.

"It's actually very simple," Liana yawns. "Adding his ID on the black list means that he'll be refused everywhere when he tries to identify himself. He might have his three million but he won't be able to use it in the EU."

"Poor fella," Fefnir utters but he doesn't care.

The servants come with our breakfast. It must have waited for us for quite some time because everything is under heating lids. We start eating in silence, the atmosphere is too heavy. Not even Fefnir has anything funny to say.

I'm shocked, Erik says to me. She didn't hesitate to use violence. Can we really trust her?

She was merciful to Anna, I remind him. Besides, I don't feel she's a violent person. I guess... she just has to be ruthless sometimes? Consider her difficult position.

Liana leans towards the bread but it's too far for her to reach. I don't think hard about it and use telekinesis to pass it to her.

"Oh, did you get the hang of it?" she's pleasantly surprised and her emotional state brightens.

"This morning," I nod. "The key is not to overthink it. Just think you're moving the object and it does move."

"Pass me the sausages!" Fefnir nudges me and his mood also improves.

I focus on the plate and land it in front of him.

"And I want that salad," Ingri demands as well.

"I'm not your butler," I roll my eyes but pass her the bowl to make her happy.

"You need to practice it anyway," Fefnir shrugs and ravenously gobbles his meat. Ingri wrinkles her nose. She's still far behind us with her transformation but it seems meat is starting to stink for her. Erik takes notice.

"Do you mind me eating meat so near you?" he asks me because he also grabs a sausage.

"Nope," I shake my head. "And my nose isn't that sensitive anyway. Except for the eyes able to handle even the brightest sunlight and an excellent eye-sight in general, Celestials don't have super senses."

"The game was very balanced when it comes to races," Fefnir says between munches. "Celestial magic might seem over-powered but Celestial bodies are extremely weak."

"Every race has its strengths, weaknesses and special abilities," I explain to Erik and bite into a toast.

"Which is fascinating beyond belief," Dr Stein suddenly emerges. I was wondering when she was going to show up. "I barely slept, the doctors and scientists are getting more and more intriguing data on patients. What about your telekinesis, Ryuuto?"