Into Gattos Stomach and Freezing Time?

ابدأ من البداية

"Would ya look at that, you do got it." I laugh.

"Ha-ha! The Kairosect! Good work my chum!" Blinky stated as I quickly walked over to Jim and helped him get back on his feet.

Aaarrrgghh grabbed the artifact while Jim had spawned his sword, keeping the guards at bay as my hands glow a F/c.

"Tobias, let's evacuate! Ha-ha! Ah, poor choice of words." Blinky says.

Jim and I took on the guards with me throwing energy blasts as them and Jim knocking them out with his sword.

"The Mega Trinidad Scorpion Burrito with spicy sour cream and pastrami. If I were you, I'd want to skedaddle." We hear Toby say as we turn around, only to watch him throw a burrito into a pool of lava.

"Uh oh." Toby laughs nervously as it started bubbling.

"Fire in the hole!" Jim yells as he grabs my arm and pulls me over to Aaarrrgghh who grabs us and runs.

We escaped hastily as Gatto's insides began to fill, gassy noises heard every time a large lava bubble had burst.

Claire breathed heavily as the Kairosect rested in her hand, us following behind her on the narrow path to our escape.

"Ha! Looks like it's nacho Kairosect either. See you suckers!" Toby taunted.

"Toby, shut up." I grumble as I slap the back of his head.

"Well, that was almost a clean getaway." Jim says making me grimace.

"Curse you, Trollhunter!" Gatto yells as the rumble of his stomach is heard.

"Gross." I mumble as I lean against Jim's side.

————<•>————

After the gross encounter we had with Gattos stomach,we quickly make it back to troll-market and find our selves in the library.

"Interesting, fascinating." His eyes narrowed before they excitedly popped open "Intriguing."

"So how exactly does this thing get Strickler's ring off?" Jim finally spoke after watching Blinky admire the trinket for the last twenty minutes.

"That is the conundrum. Someone should have stolen the instruction manual as well." Blinky teased,  before pressing the gem on the side, making it glow green when activated.

"Eh, it doesn't look that complicated-" Toby started only for Blinky to suddenly vanish from sight. "Woah! Where'd Blinky go?"

We all look around for Blinky only for Blinky to appear suddenly, perched on a pillar.

"Yes! Yes! Eureka! It works!" Blinky says excitedly.

"What works?" Aaarrrgghh says with a tilt of his head.

"How did you get up there?" Claire asks impressed.

"The Kairosect enables its bearer to step outside of time affording the opportunity to do this!!" Blinky says.

He pressed the gem once again, his body disappearing from sight, leaving the pillar, only to be seated nearby, with us all in different positions.