Claire and Y/n The Super Spys?

Start from the beginning

I'm just like that sock. Alone and smelly.

"Oh...you could always stay at my house again!" She says happily making me smile at her.

"That would be great" I sigh in relief.

We ended up riding our bikes to my house before having quick showers and then packing up all my belongings to take to Claire's house.

"This'll be great! It will be like having a sleepover, just for a whole month" Claire says with a huge smile.

"That's exactly what this is Claire" I say with a laugh.

Claire called her parents who were happy to have me over and even came and picked us up from my house so we wouldn't have to ride our bikes with all my stuff.

I love Claire's parents.

"That's a pretty bracelet, where did you get it" Claire asks as we sit in the car.

"Family heirloom apparently, by the way I need to tell you something when we get to your house" I whisper to her making her nod in agreement.

We arrive to her house shortly and me and Claire quickly unpack all my stuff in her room, adding pictures of us together on the wall and everything.

"Ok, what did you want to say?" She asks as she flops down on her bed and I flop down on the trundle.

"Ok, so I promise I'm not crazy, I might've just been tired" I start making her sigh.

"Y/n, I could never think your crazy, just tell me" She says with a small smile.

I then start to explain what my mum told me as she gave me the bracelet and how I've been having the weird dreams—finishing it off with me seeing my eyes shine a F/c in the mirror.

"Wow" She sighs making me nervously look at her.

"Am I going crazy?!" I exclaim as I flop down on my back.

"You can't be crazier then you already were" She says with a smile making me laugh and throw a pillow at her.

"Haha, very funny. But seriously, what am I going to do?!" I exclaim.

"Well, are you positive you don't have any...powers?" She asks with a confused look on her face.

"None that I know of!" I exclaim making her sigh.

"Look, I'm not sure but I have an idea of what we could do to get your mind off this" She says with a smirk making me nod in agreement.

"Alright, what's your plan?" I ask.

It turned out to be a stupid plan and we are now currently hiding in a bush in front of Jim's house.

"I can't believe we are doing this" I sigh making Claire quickly shush me.

She grabs my arm and pulls me to the window where we see...Strickler?

"Strickler? What are you doing here" I mumble.

We quickly duck behind the window as we see Jim.

We rounded the house before finding a basement window that didn't seem to be locked.

"Aha!" Claire exclaims happily before grabbing my arm and pulling us through the window.

"Fortune favors the bold, Y/n" Claire says with a smirk as she looks around Jim's basement.

"Well sorry if I didn't want to break into the house of a guy I happen to like!" I say to Claire making her nudge my shoulder.

"It'll be fine, they'll never know that we were here" Claire says.

Claire backed up, studying the basement before she bumped into a pole.

"Nice one Ms Clumsy" I say to her with a sarcastic smile.

"Oh shut up Ms Sarcastic, I'd rather Ms Moody" Claire says making me roll my eyes.

We then start to listen to the conversation Jim and Strickler are having.

"So I guess we both know?" Jim says making me and Claire's eyes widen.

"Know what" We whisper eagerly.

Claire's phone suddenly went off making her quickly answer it while I groan, thinking we were caught.

"Can't talk, Mare. I'm kind of in the middle of something." Claire says making me signal with my hands for her to end the conversation.

I start to listen to the conversation they were having again as Claire quickly joined me.

"But did you know that Draal is in my basement?" Jim says.

"A Draal?" I question with a confused look on my face.

Dust starts to fall from the ceiling making Claire let out a sneeze.

"Gesundheit." I say but I freeze as we hear a deep voice say the same thing.

We turn around slowly and I quickly pull Claire behind me, as Claire lets out a scream.

Claire turned to run away but bumped her head on a pole making her fall limp to the ground as I start panicking, looking from Claire to Draal.

"Uhh...hi?" I question with a frightened look on my face.

"Sorry" he says before hitting me on the head, making everything go black.

————<•>————

Authors note:

This chapter is a mess but so was the episode and I found it hard to write, sorry :(

I will get more into her powers but I'm having trouble fitting it into the story line so give me time!

Hope u enjoyed this messy chapter!