137

With Felix accepting to do the Design job with Miya, the hybrid knew he would be constantly busy for the next 4-5 months going into next year with this project. Especially since he would be working at the cafe too, it was already 2 weeks in and he was overwhelmed.

Chan could tell, so he decided a few day getaway to ski resort he found for them. Of course with Felix's accident prone habit...he was worried about skiing...but they did have fun playing in the snow and seeing the snowy hills.

Both were loving the relaxing time together, especially having plenty of naughty time that had been missed for days from their busy schedules.

"Ah! Yes! Channie!"

"Ah fuck!"

*meow*

After the pair played in the snow, they came back to their suite that had a fireplace too...and Chan took advantage of that, wanting to fuck the boy in front of it since he never have. Adding more ideas to their "spontaneous naughty time" list...

"Mmm...damn kitten that felt so good~"

"Channie~"

He was on top of the younger kissing him heavily feeling up his body, Felix purred in between kisses gripping on to Chan's shoulders.

*meow*

"Channie made us feel nice...and it's warm here..." Felix purred and giggled feeling the warm heat from the glass fireplace in front of them, Chan looked over admiring the flames feeling the warmth too.

"You bet it is, perfect for my kitten~"

*meow*

Chan pulled the extra sheets he picked up from the front desk closer on the bodies as he leaned down kissing the boy again.

"Mmm...Ah...Chan..."

"Sexy kitten~" Chan growled stroking the younger's bare thigh over his shoulder, Felix giggled wrapping his arms around his neck purring loudly.

"Channie is hot~" he giggled, the older pulled away licking his lips.

"Mmm, you know I like it when my kitty tells me that~" Chan winked Leaning close to kiss the boy's inner thigh, Felix blushed biting his lip.

"Channie is always hot and sexy body!" He meowed twirling his tail around Chan's arm, the older gave a playful hum licking and sucking a mark on his thigh.

"And kitten is delicious~"

"Ah~"

"So sweet he is~"

*meow*

Felix closed his eyes feeling Chan's sensual touches as he gripped his small hands on the sheets, Chan smirked seeing the pleasure in Felix's face as he licked a stripe up his thigh then sucking another mark.

"Ah! C-Channie..." Felix whimpered looking at him with hooded eyes, Chan left more marks then pulled away cocking his head.

"Yes kitty princess?~" he teased with a smirk, Felix gave another another shy meow watching Chan reach for his other thigh to do the same.

"I-I like our...ah! G-getaway Channie...I like the snow!" Felix purred and giggled twitching his cat ears, Chan licked his thigh biting a mark.

*meow*

"Well then, I'm very glad my kitty is having fun. I know I am, Especially like this~"

"Ah~"

Chan licked closed to his member teasing him, Felix already was begging again for more.