106

"Baby~"

*meow*

"You wanna go out for another date tomorrow?~"

*meow*meow*

"Me too~"

After eating dinner the two were in bed again cuddled under the sheets watching TV, Felix was purring loudly snuggled on Chan's chest giving kitten licks in his neck. Chan kept giggling at the hybrid's affection gently rubbing his bare thighs. Felix still had on one of Chan's black t-shirt paired with his fuzzy white socks, of course looking irresistible as always to the older.

*meow*

"What should we do tomorrow Channie?" Felix purred opening his eyes, Chan pursed his lips thinking too.

"Hmm...let's see...what do you wanna do?~"

"Channie I asked you first..."

"And I asked my kitty second~"

*meow*

"Channie..." Felix pouted sitting up, Chan giggled reaching to hold his hands.

"Yes my lucky kitty?~" he winked leaning closer to kiss him, Felix blushed with a shy pout still.

"Channie you always let me choose...you have to think of stuff you wanna do too..."

"Baby, whatever you want to do makes me happy too-"

"Channie...! You have to choose!" Felix crossed his arms growling some, Chan smirked still laughing a bit.

Cute angry kitty~

"Ok, ok. I will...let me think~"

*meow*

Felix patiently waited staring at him with big eyes as the older rubbed his hands on the boy's waist. Chan just stared back with that same smirk seeing how innocent the younger was staring at him with his kitty gaze.

*meow*

Cute!!

"Well...first we can..."

"Yes Channie??" Felix meowed eagerly, Chan narrowed his eyes smirking even more.

I know how to get him excited~

"First when we wake up we can have plenty of naughty time of me eating you out, sucking your cute kitty cock, and then I'll face fuck you and fuck you from behind-"

"Channie!!! What is wrong with you?!" Felix gasped hitting his chest, Chan just laughed with a a fake whine.

"What?? You asked what I wanted-"

"Channie I meant for our date! N-not morning naughty time...that's different..." Felix pouted with a large blush, Chan giggled rubbing his waist.

"Calm down kitty, I'm just teasing~
But that's interesting kitten didn't say no to those~
You want us to do all that first thing?~" Chan bit his lip, Felix looked away but nodded.

"Y-yes..."

"God damn, so do I-"

"A-and I wanna ride Channie too...!" He added shyly, Chan licked his lips pulling the boy into soft kisses.

"Anything for my cute and naughty kitty~"

*meow*

Felix giggled back wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Yay!"

Oh the innocence

Chan cleared his throat pecking his lips.