127

"Pretty kitty~"

*meow*

After the pair finished up with Chan's presentation some other conferences, they decided to have a group dinner with Minho and few other doctors as well. Then of course came back to their suite for plenty of naughty time.

Then went a few rounds and then the younger wanted more cuddles and cockwarming with the older.

"Beautiful blue eyed princess kitty~"

"Channie~"

The older gave him plenty of affection kissing his cheek and neck as he spooned him, feeling the warmth of their bodies connected.

"So kitty cat..." Chan teased against his skin, the younger shyly purred pressing his cheek into his pillow.

*meow*

"You liked my presentation today?~" he whispered in his ear stroking his hands under the sheets on the boy's thighs, Felix purred louder from his touches feeling the older's soft kisses on his neck.

"Mmhm...Channie said a lot of smart stuff..." he giggled playing with the tip of his tail, the older have another teasing hum kissing his lobe.

"Oh ya? And did my kitty think I was hot?~" he growled sneaking his hands higher up the boy's waist. Felix gave a needy meow and nod looking over his shoulder.

"Y-yes..." he blushed, Chan smirked inching closer glancing at his lips.

"Hmm, well..."

"Ah...C-Channie..." Felix bit his lip feeling the older start to roll his hips, slowly thrusting inside him.

"...We both know kitten in his sexy outfit today was much hotter~" he teased kissing the boy heatedly, Felix gave more quiet moans into his mouth feeling the older start to fuck him.

"Ah...mmm...C-Channie...ah~"

"My kitty always feels so good around me~
You love how I fill you up, don't you sweetheart?~" he taunted the boy even more moving his hips faster, Felix closed his eyes gripping his small hands on the sheets as Chan brushed against his spot.

"S-slow down Channie-
Ah...!"

"Kitty better answer me~" he gave a teasing laugh sliding his hand lower to stroke the boy's erect member, Felix was a moaning mess by now hiding his face in his pillow.

"Ah..! Y-yes...! I...Ah! I love Channie inside me..." he whined getting close to his release, Chan groaned licking his lips.

"God damn kitty cat, I love touching my kitty too~"

"Ah! C-Channie...!"

"Fuck..."

The younger unintentionally moved his ass against the older, making him hit his spot dead on to cum. It pushed Chan over the edge making him release himself inside the boy right after.

*meow*

Chan groaned biting a mark on his neck rolling his hips some as more of his warm cum released inside the younger, Felix shyly purred catching his breath.

"Channie..." he panted, but suddenly felt the older roll him on his stomach.

"I want more kitten" he growled pulling his ass in the air, Felix gave a surprised meow looking over his shoulder.

"Huh?? Channie? What-
Ah...!"

"I can't get enough of you baby~"

"Ah! Channie...ah~"

The older slammed himself back in seeing the cum from previous rounds leak out the younger's entrance making Chan feral.

"I love fucking my kitty~"