61

"Mmmm...sexy kitten~"

"Channie is even more sexy~"

"Oh god damn~"

After the surprise at the park, the two walked around the city some more and then came back home...which as soon as they did the younger wanted to fuck some more plenty.

He pulled Chan into the bedroom getting in bed as the older was on top of him like a wolf, both of them making out heavily while the older was feeling up his dress and body.

*meow*

"I can't wait to enjoy my kitten some more~" he smirked pulling Felix's dress sleeves down exposing his shoulders, the younger giggled shifting his thighs exposing more of them too making them older feral.

"Channie can fuck me all night~"

"Oh fuck yes I will baby~
Especially in this hot dress~" the older bit his lip roaming his hands lower to his waist touching the dress all the way to his thighs seeing Felix's panties peek from underneath.

*meow*

"Damn kitty princess, we need to get these off you~" Chan growled reaching his hand underneath Felix's dress touching the hem, the younger giggled watching Chan pull them down his thighs.

"Channie~"

"Oh kitten is already so wet for me?~" he teased pulling them off and tossing them behind him, seeing the wetness between Felix's thighs already as his dress slid up some more exposing his erect member.

*meow*

"Channie always makes me wet~" Felix giggled with a purr, the older close to losing his mind at that.

"Oh fuck, and your wolf wants a taste of that sweet ass again baby~"

*meow*

The older spread his thighs far apart, already getting between them licking his lips.

"Time for more of my sweet kitty~"

"C-Channie...ah~"

The older ate him out plenty and could barely wait to fuck him in his hot dress.

"Ah...! Yes Channie...yes!"

"Fucking hell princess...you feel so damn good~"

"Ah~"

The younger's dress barely on him as Chan thrusted into him hard and slow about to make him cum again.

"I love fucking my kitty~"

"Ah! Yes Channie! M-more...! Harder...!"

"God damn~"

The older lifted his thigh higher over his shoulder angling to hit his spot, the younger's eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"Fuck yes! Fuck yes Channie!!" Felix begged kissing him, the older smirked against his lips admiring his needy expression.

"Such a naughty and dirty kitten I have, I love your dirty mouth baby~"

"Mmm...ah~"

Chan glanced down to see Felix's leaking member, noticing the boy was close again.

"Let's see how many rounds my kitty can last~"

"Channie...ah~"

The both of them went for hours, eventually so fucked out they had nothing left.

"Channie!!"

"Oh god...!!"

The both came again for their almost 6th time, the older gave a loud groan cumming into the boy as Felix meowed loudly as well releasing all over his thighs and dress.

"Oh fuck that was amazing baby~" Chan panted out pushing his hair back, he admired the younger below him covered in plenty of his release and panting too.

*meow*

"It felt nice Channie~" he giggled, the older smiled seeing the mess of a boy seeing his bow on his head crooked. His eyes trailed to Felix's tail seeing the bow on it too, covered in his cum.

Fuck...

"Mmm, kitten is very sexy like this~
Does my kitty want another round?~" Chan teased rubbing his hips, Felix looked around giving a small pout.

"I need a break Channie..."

"So cute~
That's ok baby, stay here~" he pecked his lips getting up to slip on his boxers and go to the bathroom, Felix blushed and purred curling up on his side hiding his face in the sheets.

*meow*

"I'm back pretty kitty~"

*meow*

Felix twirled his tail feeling the older clean him up gently.

"Alright cute kitty, all clean you are~" Chan smiled tossing the damp cloth on the floor, he slid back under the sheets cuddling the hybrid from behind kissing the back of his neck softly.

"Thank you Channie..." he giggled poking the sheets, the older hummed slipping his arm around his waist. Reaching the other to pet his head.

"I love taking care of my kitten~
Especially after some very hot naughty time~" he whispered in his ear, Felix purred rolling over to face him.

"I-I liked naughty time and our date Channie...and thank you for showing me the lanterns..." he smiled.

"Well, I try to do the very best for my princess kitty since I was gone all day. I missed him the most too~"

*meow*

The older leaned his lips closer kissing him softly, Felix purred louder cupping his cheeks feeling the warmth against his soft lips.

*meow*

"I missed Channie a lot today..." Felix mumbled looking down, the older reached for his small hand on his cheek interlocking their fingers.

"Oh ya? My kitty has been extra clingy today~
So cute you are~" Chan hummed kissing his nose, Felix was quiet keep his gaze away which Chan noticed.

"Sweetheart...? Is something wrong?" He whispered, Felix sat up giving a sad meow.

"I-I'm sorry if I've been extra clingy because of my heat Channie...and for crying this morning...I'm sorry..."

The older sat up feeling concerned as he petted his head.

"Kitty cat, no no...you don't have to apologize at all for that...your heat has you a bit more emotional, and that's perfectly fine. I don't mind my kitty being extra clingy, I really am ok with it...I just worry about you being alone since you don't like to have me gone for so long..." Chan smiled cupping his cheek, Felix felt a little better nodding some.

"O-ok Channie..."

"My kitty is always so adorable when in heat too~
Especially-"

*meow*

"Especially when we fuck, right Channie?~" Felix gave a low purr Chan knew very well, it was like his emotions switched back to the sex kitten in him.

Oh god-

"B-baby I-
Whoa!!"

Felix pounced on Chan pushing him on his back towering over him like a Lion.

"And my heat wants you to fuck me more Channie~"

"Oh dear god..."

I guess I should expect to pass out again...
God help me...