168

"Close your eyes baby~"

*meow*

*Splash*

"Pretty hair and kitty ears are clean, let's wash your bottom and tail~"

*meow*

After Felix passed out, the older cleaned him up some and took him to bed while he finished up on his own in the bathroom...and cleaned the mirrors...

Later on when Felix woke up they finally took their shower together, Chan helped wash his hair since he was still sleepy.

The older hummed reaching for Felix's body wash and loofa, the younger clinged onto his torso purring into Chan's chest while he allowed himself to be cleaned up.

"Cute kitty~" Chan kissed his head holding his arm around the boy's waist as he gently cleaned him up.

"Channie is cuter!" Felix meowed looking up to him.

"Hm, I think we both know princess is the cutest~" Chan winked, Felix giggled twirling his tail around as Chan gently reached to hold it.

"Beautiful tail too~" Chan praised washing his tail, Felix purred loudly from Chan's affection. He cupped Chan's cheeks kissing him passionately.

"Mmm...damn kitty kitty~" he giggled kissing him back, Felix meowed against his lips.

*meow*meow*

After he helped clean the younger up he started to clean himself too starting with his lower half while the hybrid helped wash his hair too.

"Oh Channie! It will be December again soon! And the masquerade party!" Felix giggled with excitement, the older washed the foam from his hair and body listening to him.

"Oh ya, already...? Damn, time is sure flying by-"

"I have another Christmas with Channie!" Felix meowed loudly wrapping his arms around his neck, the older cooed and giggled back hugging him close by his waist.

"That's right, my cute Christmas kitty~
So cute and-"

"And Channie's Christmas cock is cute too!"

"HUH?"

"Christmas cock Channie! Your pretty no-no part!" Felix giggled kissing him, Chan sighed some softly kissing him back with some embarrassment.

And another Christmas to remember...especially if he keeps saying that...

                                            ~

"Channie~"

"Mmm I don't want my kitty to goooo~"

*meow*

Later that night they were cuddling on the couch watching a movie until Miya texted Felix she wanted to review their design project for the client with him. It was so late, so Felix didn't mind going...but of course the older was a clingy puppy yet again...

The boy had changed into his sweater and jeans to head out, but when he was saying goodbye Chan cornered him against the door kissing him nonstop to try and make him stay.

"Channie~"

"My sexy cloud kitty~" Chan teased against his lips admiring the cute cloud patterns on Felix's sweater, Felix purred loudly twirling his tail. The younger giggled as Chan kept feeling his hands to his ass praising him plenty.

*meow*

"I want my sweetheart to stay with me~" Chan growled slipping his tongue in, the younger gave a needy meow tasting Chan's tongue on his.