157

Even though the younger passed out, Chan gently cleaned them both up and cuddled with him under the sheets falling asleep too. Almost an hour later Felix stirred awake twitching his cat ears.

*meow*

Hm...?

He opened his eyes some to see it was dark outside the window, they traveled to the clock near the bed seeing the time almost 9 pm then looked down.

Oh...I fell asleep after naughty time...?

He saw his lingerie was still on and covered by the sheets, he shifted some realizing his panties were gone replaced with another pair and the older's arms around his waist.

*meow*

He quietly looked over his shoulder seeing Chan snuggled into his neck fast asleep.

Channie is cute!

Felix purred some with a blush remembering all the fun sex they had, he started to move some trying to get out of bed but then felt Chan's arms tighten around his waist.

*meow*

"And why is kitten leaving me?" Chan hummed lowly near Felix's ear, the boy twirled his tail now hearing Chan awake.

"Channie...? I thought you were asleep...?" Felix meowed looking over his shoulder again, Chan gave relaxed sigh opening his eyes some.

"Kitty cat thought wrong~" he teased with a sly grin, Felix giggled some looking back to the clock.

"Channie we slept a long time...I-"

"And I want kitten still~"

"A-ah...Channie..."

"Hm?~" Chan playfully leaned closer licking his neck as he lowered his hands into his panties to Felix's member touching it. The boy already biting back small moans feeling Chan's fingers curl around him already stroking.

"C-Chan...ah! I...Ah~"

"I think kitten wants to feel good again~"

"Ah~"

Felix closed his eyes moaning loud again, gripping his small hands on Chan's arms as the older got him off.

"C-Channie w-wait...ah! I-"

"Yes baby?~" Chan teased some more biting and sucking his neck, as soon a he bit down a large mark Felix came already in his hand.

*meow*

"Hm? That was quick~" he snickered feeling the younger's release on his fingers, Felix shyly purred hiding his face in the bed.

"Channie..." he whined catching his breath, the older brought his fingers to his lips licking them.

"Always so sweet kitten is~"

*meow*

Felix blushed and purred peeking over his shoulder.

"Channie..." he pouted, Chan hummed rolling the hybrid over to face him.

"Yes pretty princess kitty?~" he praised pulling him closer Felix shyly smiled at that rubbing his small hands on Chan's chest.

"You're always so naughty Channie..." he pouted with big eyes, Chan laughed licking his lips.

"Because my sexy kitty makes me that way~" he winked at the boy, Felix giggled twirling his tail.

"Chan~"

"Such a cute naughty kitten I have~"

*meow*meow*