143

"Thank you for the food Chan!"

"Sure Felix, let me clean up and then I'll take a shower too. You can watch TV or do whatever you want..." Chan smiled standing up as they finished their desserts. He cooed seeing Felix lick his ice cream and cake frosting.

My ice cream kitten...

"Ok!" Felix meowed and purred, Chan hummed as he took their plates and things to the sink rinsing them to put on the dishwasher. Felix was licking his spoon looking around the penthouse.

This place is pretty! I really get to live here...?
It's no nice...I'm not used to this...and Chan is...

He looked over to see Chan's back to him, staring at the older still thinking how nice the older is to him. It was so different from what he was used to.

He's really nice...! Oh...I should help!

Felix finished his ice cream as he grabbed the bowl, however when he got up his tail got caught on the chair leg not realizing it...

*MEOW*

*Crash*

"Huh?? Felix??" Chan heard the sound of something crash on the floor, he turned around to see Felix fell and the bowl broke into pieces.

*meow*

Felix had covered his cat ears and closed his eyes, opening them to see the mess he caused.

Oh no...!!

"Felix?? Are you-"

"I-I'm sorry Chan! I didn't mean to...!" Felix apologized quickly looking at Chan then the mess, The older rushed over to him reaching his hand.

"Felix, it's-"

"I'm sorry...! P-please don't hit me...! I'll clean up right away..." Felix covered his head curling up, Chan stilled for a moment feeling his eyes water. His heart broke once again hearing Felix say that...reminding him of past abuse...

He had his hand gently hovered over Felix's head, slowly retracting it.

"Kitt-
Felix...no...don't be scared..." he said softly, Felix looked up at him with scared eyes removing his small hands from his head.

*meow*

"I-I'm sorry Chan-"

"Felix it's ok...I would never...never hit you...or hurt you...ok...?" Chan held back tears speaking those words, Felix shyly nodded reaching to pull his tail.

"O-ok...I'm really sorry...I'm clumsy sometimes...and when I make a mess I try to...clean up right away...but sometimes...people would hit me..." He meowed sadly, Chan nodded gently reaching his hand to Felix's wrists.

"I promise. I would never do that and no one ever should hurt you...ok? I'll always protect you" Chan looked into his eyes, Felix meowed with a nod.

*meow*

"From living with me...I do know you're a very accident prone kitty...so it's ok...as long as you aren't hurt that's what matters to me" Chan smiled, Felix smiled some too nodding again.

"Y-yes Chan..."

"Well...thankfully you have no cuts or anything, you've had worse from some accidents with me" he tried joking some.

"I have...?" Felix asked curiously, Chan gave a small laugh remembering plenty.

"Oh most definitely, like when we had our first Christmas tree-"

"Oh...we had...a Christmas together...?" Felix asked not able to remember, Chan stopped as he sighed again realizing Felix's amnesia was still there.

I hate this...

Neko 6.0: Berrysweet Belovedsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें