19

"Baby pleaseeee~"

"Channie no! You're a sick man!"

Lord...

A few days after Felix's birthday the younger was going on an overnight trip with his hybrid friends again, it was the night before he would leave the next day and the pair were getting intimate in bed...except for Chan asking him something...

They were already stripped and about to get into it until...

"Pretty kitty just once-"

"Channie no! We are not making a porns video of us!" Felix growled crossing his arms glaring at him, Chan kept whining as he tried kissing him but the boy turned his head away.

"Sweetheart it's not as bad as you think...! Plenty of people do it...especially when they're gonna miss their lover..." Chan pouted with puppy eyes reaching for his hands, Felix kept growling staring him down.

"Chan-"

"And I'll miss my kitty so much...he's leaving me again. Can we make just one? Something I can watch whenever you're gone...? Or when I'm gone on my trip?~" Chan teased with a smile kissing his hands, Felix looked at him starting to purr from his kisses.

*meow*

"Please baby? No one will ever see it but us, ok?" Chan pleaded again kissing his cheeks, Felix gave a pout looking around thinking for a moment.

*meow*

"You promise...no one else will see us being naughty...?" Felix mumbled, Chan became hopeful nodding quickly.

"I promise my beautiful kitty no one else. Just me to watch, watch me make love to my sexy kitty~" Chan teased lightly kissing his lips, Felix started to smile shyly looking down. He took a deep breath nodding.

"O-ok Channie...we can make...a naughty video..."

"Really?? Oh my god fuck yes! Thank you baby! Thank you! Thank you-"

"But only one video Channie! And if I change my mind during naughty time you turn it off!" Felix scolded him with a small growl, Chan was an excited puppy smiling happily.

"Yes kitten! Anything you say! Oh fuck this is amazing~" Chan pecked his lips before turning around to reach his phone, Felix shyly looked over his shoulder seeing Chan turn on his camera video propping it up to record them.

*meow*

"Alright, you ready to have special naughty time kitty cat?~" Chan smirked turning around pulling the boy in his lap as he leaned against the pillows, Felix blushed glancing at the camera on them seeing themselves being recorded before back at the older.

"Y-yes Channie..." he meowed becoming shyer looking down to see the older stroke his thighs, Chan could tell he was nervous from how his tail was all over the place.

"Kitten..." he gently brought his hand to Felix's chin lifting his gaze.

*meow*

"If at anytime you want us to stop, you tell me your safe word. Ok?" Chan said softly, Felix felt more at ease again nodding with a smile.

"Y-yes Channie..."

"Good kitty...now let this wolf taste you~"

*meow*

The older pulled him into a heated kiss already attacking his soft lips, Felix gave a sudden meow slowly cupping his cheeks kissing him back.

"Mmm...Channie..."

"Sexy kitty all mine to taste~" Chan growled slipping his tongue in, Felix shyly purred feeling the older's tongue on his while Chan stroked his bare thighs up to his waist.