166

They both took a short nap and then had their bath later on while ordering food to deliver, much later they finished eating and planned to watch a movie on the couch together.

"Kitty cat? Where are you baby?"

*meow*

Felix came out their bedroom running to him.

"Here I am Channie!" He giggled jumping on the couch next to him.

"There's my kitty, what movie should we choose-"

"I want a funny one Channie!" Felix meowed loudly in his face, Chan laughed petting his head.

"Comedy it is then~"

*meow*

Chan and him agreed on one starting it.

"Alright, movie starting kitten" Chan used the other remote to turn out the lights for them to watch, Felix was about to crawl and sit in his lap but then remembered something Yubin said...

"So cute, you have very sweet and nice hugs too Fefe. Chan I'm sure you've figured out he's a lap cat too, yes?"

"That's right, first night I brought him home actually. So sweet and nice since the beginning, he likes to fall asleep and cuddle with me. And on my lap too"

Felix purred remembering that talk, knowing Chan would like it if he curled up in his lap sometimes.

Channie likes me as his lap kitty sometimes too...

*meow*

He smiled softly crawling closer to Chan's lap, laying down to rest his head and small hands on Chan's thighs purring. The older had just put the remote down then felt Felix in his lap.

"Hm? Does kitty want to cuddle
on my lap tonight?~" Chan teased and cooed reaching to pet his fluffy head, Felix purred and nodded turning his head to him.

*meow*

"Cutest lap cat, Ok baby let's watch~" Chan chuckled some stroking his hair, Felix purred louder from Chan's touches twirling his tail around some.

Both happily watched the movie, periodically Chan would glance down to see the boy giggling and rubbing his face in his thighs.

Perfect definition of cute kitty~

Chan continued to gently stroke his hand up and down Felix's body from his neck to the base of his tail. The younger's purrs vibrated through Chan's body making him softer at his kitten's affection.

My kitty~

About halfway during the movie Felix turned over looking up to Chan.

*meow*

"Hm? What's wrong kitty kitty?" Chan heard his meow looking down to see Felix's big kitty eyes. He gently petted his cat ears making the boy meow again.

*meow*

"I want kisses Channie..." he pouted poking his own lips, Chan smiled and laughed showing his dimples.

"As my kitten wishes~"

*meow*

Chan leaned down to kiss him plenty as the boy reached his small hands around Chan's neck, the older of course praising him sweetly.

"Mmm...my cutest angel kitty~"

*meow*

The two kissed for some time then Chan pulled away reaching for Felix's waist.

"Channie...?" Felix licked his lips as the older gently pulled him to sit up, shifting him closer into his lap.

"Channie wants those warm cuddles baby~" Chan teased kissing his nose, Felix giggled and meowed wrapping his arms around his neck again.