183

Almost 2 weeks until Christmas for the pair again as the days were counting down, Felix was out shopping getting plenty of gifts.

He wanted Chan to join him, but the older said he was swamped with end of quarter projects.

Felix came home after his work one of the evenings texting Chan what he wanted for dinner. But it was third day in a row he got the same response...

From Channie 🐺🍦:
Hey kitten, you can go ahead
And eat without me. I have another
late night today. I'm sorry baby, but
I'll be home much later tonight ❤️🐺

"Oh..."

Felix gave a sad meow and pout seeing Chan was busy and overworked yet again, he missed the older too but times like these it couldn't be helped.

"Channie is busy again..." Felix sighed responding to him, he just decided to go and have his dinner alone again hoping Chan wasn't too stressed.

I hope Channie will be ok...

Felix ate his food and showered, then decided to call his friends chatting to them while watching Christmas movies with his plushies.

"Ya Jeongyeon! I'm watching The Grinch!" He giggled hugging his giant unicorn, he kept talking for a while until he wanted to focus on the movie himself.

*meow*meow*

Felix meowed and growled some seeing the dog, but was still enjoying the movie per usual. While doing so he thought of Chan.

Channie...I miss Channie...

Felix gave a sad meow snuggling his unicorn, he curled up with his blankets watching almost to the end until his body felt hot...

*meow*

He slowly sat up feeling strange then realized...
It was quite sometime since he had...
His last heat...

Is it close??

He went to grab his phone to check his tracker, taking a deep breath to see it.

Your next heat is close

Well...

Which meant it was coming on now from how his body was feeling hot, he didn't think anything of it knowing Chan would be home soon to help him with anything if needed but...

Oh no...wait, Channie's work! He will be too tired and stressed...I don't want to burden Channie with it...

Felix bit his lip thinking because they already hadn't had any sex for a few days from Chan overworking and being tired. So Felix no doubt knew his his heat was in libido overdrive again then it would make the older even more exhausted.

What should I do?? Channie has his important project...he needs sleep-

Felix panicked for a moment then thought of something.

"Oh...I know! The cherry juice!" Felix happily got up from the bed running to their kitchen pantry, he looked at the bottom shelf at the back seeing 4 large bottles there.

Chan had always kept some stock of the boy had heat pains and he wouldn't be around to help due to out of town work or if Felix was on a trip. However Chan did mention to Felix before even if he was around during his heat, he never minded helping the hybrid satisfy his needs and to really only use the juice if he was nowhere close to him.