13

Thankfully Felix's moody heat finished in a few days. Especially since his birthday was coming up in just a week.

Felix had gotten his hair and tail treatments done at the hybrid salon, him and Chan were having another date today...but...

"You're my kitty~"

"Channie~"

Felix came home and Chan was infatuated with his glowing hair and tail, as well as his Honey scent. The younger could tell so he wanted to make Chan want him even more...

He made up small white lies about how plenty of other hybrids were hitting on him and liking his scent, which of course made Chan jealous and feral.

Chan had the boy pinned down on the bed towering over him.

"Channie is very jealous again right now kitty cat, and I don't think I can hold myself back
much longer " he growled gripping his hands tighter on Felix's wrists, the younger purred with a small giggle twirling his tail.

"Oh! And Channie, there was another hybrid that said...um..."

Oh I know!

Felix smirked looking up at the older.

"He said he wanted to get in my pants and touch me~"

Chan's eyes went wide, he no doubt was going to lose it now.

"What??" He snapped about to go crazy, Felix giggled even more teasing Chan.

"Mmmhm, he said I was pretty too Channie~"

The older bit the inside of his cheek glancing away giving a small breath.

"Kitten" Chan said lowly looking into his eyes.

"Yes Channie?" Felix meowed innocently on purpose with a small giggle.

"I'm very sorry"

"Sorry...? For what...?" Felix asked in confusion, the older licked his lips letting his wrists go.

"For this"

*MEOW*

"C-Channie?!" Felix felt himself flipped over on his stomach, his cat ears perked up with wide eyes suddenly feeling his shorts being ripped off him.

"What the?! Channie!! My bottoms!!" Felix gasped looking over his shoulder to see Chan go feral and rip his blue Jean shorts in half, pulling them off his thighs tossing them to the side.

"I'll buy you new ones, just like these" he growled leaning down to take his panties between his teeth, ripping them off his ass as well tossing them with his ripped shorts.

"Channie!! My panties-
Ah!"

Chan grabbed his ass flipping him on his back again, the younger gave a startled meow seeing his exposed lower half and the older towering over him like fresh prey.

"C-Channie-"

"My kitty is only mine!" Chan growled louder sliding up Felix's top to expose his chest, the younger blushed getting turned on my Chan's dominance.

*meow*

The older licked his lips eyeing him up and down with a smirk.

"Time for this wolf to enjoy what others will never have~"

The older no doubt was going to fuck the younger into oblivion from his jealous state, wanting to claim the boy even more for himself leaving plenty of marks all over.

"Ah! Ah! C-Channie slow down...! Ah! Oh god!"

"My kitty! All mine you are~"

"Ah~"