9

"Ah! Ah! Channie...!"

"Oh god yes, ride me baby~"

*meow*

The two fucked plenty more before the older cleaned them up and Felix fell asleep.

"Cute kitty princess..." Chan whispered stroking Felix's hair as he quietly spooned the boy, he put on his show to watch in bed but kept getting distracted of course with the kitten.

*meow*

Felix was fast asleep meowing sleepily, Chan giggled a bit kissing his head. The younger rolled over snuggling further into Chan's chest meowing his name.

"Chan...nie..." he meowed in his sleep pressing his cheek against the older's warm chest, Chan smiled even more as he petted his head.

"Beautiful kitty..."

He shifted himself sitting up against the pillows watching his show as he held the boy against his body, gently stroking his smooth back to the base of his tail.

Chan kept watching his show for some time, when he started the next episode Felix stirred awake.

*meow*

"Hm?" Chan hummed glancing down, the younger lifted his head looking at him with sleepy eyes.

"Channie...?"

"Hi sleeping beauty, you awake now?~" Chan teased petting his head, Felix gave a nod yawning. He looked over his shoulder to hear the TV on.

"Oh...is that your show Channie?" Felix purred looking at him, the older hummed again with a small yes already focused on it.

"Ok..." Felix giggled resting his head on Chan's chest again, he started to watch Chan's show with him reaching his small hand to the older's.

*meow*

Felix held on to Chan's hand, interlocking his small fingers with the older's. Chan was focused on his show but glanced down to see the boy hold his hand, he smiled some kissing the top of his head.

"I love you too kitten..."

*meow*

Felix purred quietly to himself watching the TV, Chan was still focused on his show watching intensely. They were both quiet as the show went on for a bit, until Felix meowed Chan's name.

"Channie..."

"Hm?" Chan hummed rubbing the younger's waist, Felix looked up at him with big eyes purring.

"Can we go on date night tomorrow...to the aquarium again?" Felix asked sitting up.

"Tomorrow? I don't see why not.
I'll make sure to leave work on time~" the older cupped his cheek looking into his eyes.

"Really?? Ok! Thank you Channie!" Felix meowed twirling his tail.

"Anything for my sweetheart kitty~"

*meow*

Chan kissed his lips softly making the boy purr even louder.

*meow*

"Baby, what's wrong?" Chan asked with worry seeing the boy suddenly reach for his shirt to slip on.

"Oh! I'm gonna get some water Channie! I'll be right back!" He giggled pulling his shirt over his head, the older was already whining for him.

"Mmm, don't go kitty princess...you're so warm, and I'll be cold without you~" Chan teased some more holding his waist, Felix giggled back cupping Chan's cheeks.

"Channie! Be a good wolf while I'm gone~" Felix purred kissing Chan's lips, the older tightening his arms around Felix's waist smiling against his lips.

"Yes Kitty~
But can I have some more kitty kisses
before you go?~"

"Sure Channie! Kisses for my wolfy!"

"Your wolf always wants them~"

*meow*

Felix pressed more kisses on the older's lips, Chan slipped his hand to the back of Felix's head deepening their sweet kisses.

"Mmm...Channie~"

"I don't. Want. My. Kitty. To. Go~" Chan mumbled each word in between kisses, Felix kept purring and giggling from Chan's affection.

"Channie I need water!
Be good while I'm gone~" Felix kissed him once more before getting off his lap.

"Babyyy...come back..." Chan pouted and whined seeing Felix hop off the bed padding away.

"Be good wolfy~" Felix purred over his shoulder to the older leaving their room, Chan huffed with a pout.

"Yes princess kitty..." Chan pouted going back to watch his show rewinding some parts, a bit later Felix came back.

*meow*

"Here I am Channie! Were you a good wolfy while I was gone?" Felix giggled crawling back on the bed to Chan, the older already pulling him into his lap again.

"Yes I was~
Do I get a treat for good behavior?~"

"Good wolf!
Hmm...sure Channie! What treat do you want?" Felix meowed smiling and twirling his tail around, Chan smirked at him as he stroked his bare thighs.

"Let's see...I want~" he bit his lip glancing around the room, Felix purred tilting his head waiting.

*meow*

"I want...to take my kitty to the next city over Saturday for another special date night~"

As soon as Felix heard that he smiled even more.

"Really Channie??" He purred twitching his cat ears.

"Mmhm, take my kitty out on the city~
Have dinner at a rooftop restaurant under the sunset, and then of course..." Chan slipped his hand to Felix's front biting his lip.

"C-Channie..??" Felix meowed in surprise looking down to see Chan hold his member.

"I think I want to find another hotel with a mirror on the ceiling, to watch how good I fuck my kitty~" he smirked stroking Felix's member. The younger already whimpered his name rolling his hips slowly.

"Channie..." his eyes dilated looking down to see the older get him off.

"Hm? Can your wolf have all of that as his treat-"

"Yes Channie!!"

"OOF!"

"Touch me Channie!" Felix meowed loudly pushing Chan on his back.

"Baby-"

"Make me cum again Channie! I'm your cum kitty!"

"Oh goodness..." Chan blushed covering his face.

Please don't have him tell anyone that name...

Neko 6.0: Berrysweet Belovedsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें