129

"Kitten...maybe you should slow down with the ice cream-"

*HISS*

"Ok ok! I won't take it away-"

"My ice creams Channie!"

Lord...

Felix no doubt took advantage of the ice cream privilege Chan gave him, he was eating 4 times as much in the last few days...the Older a bit concerned from so much sugar...

They were at the kitchen table eating dinner, Felix finished his before Chan's...getting his pint right away. When the older slowly tried to take it from him, Felix hissed and growled.

"*sigh* Kitten, the ice cream isn't going anywhere...you don't have to eat so much of it-"

"Mine!!" Felix growled giving a kitten glare as he ate more, the older gave a plain look shaking his head.

This little-

"Felix, if you keep eating so much ice cream everyday it will mess up your stomach and blood sugar levels-"

"Nuh uh Channie! You lying!" Felix stuck his tongue out.

"What you mean Nuh Uh?? I'm a doctor, how would I be lying about that-"

"Channie is just jealous he can't have as much as me because it makes you take lots of poops!"

"Goodness..." Chan sighed into his hands from embarrassment, Felix kept eating his ice cream giving kitten licks.

*meow*meow*

"Kitty cat, that happens to most people if they eat an abundance of something in a day! It will happen to you too if you keep eating so much-"

"Channie hush! You're ruining ice cream time! Leave me be!" Felix growled again, Chan gave up shaking his head again.

"Alright..."

He won't listen to me until he deals with the consequences...

Which Felix started to deal with...later that evening...from eating so much ice cream the last days...all of it was catching up to him in the bathroom...

"Channie it hurts...!"

"I told you~" Chan teased standing on the outside of the door, the ice cream no doubt messed up Felix's digestive system.

"Ughhh...I keep shitting Channie!!"

"And you're surprised?~" Chan laughed going to lay in their bed, Felix gave more painful meows from the bathroom...for almost an hour...

Chan was watching TV hearing the shower running, then the boy came out later on holding his stomach.

"Channie..." he meowed with teary eyes, Chan looked over now feeling bad for mocking him earlier.

Oh boy...

"Come here kitty, it's ok..."

*meow*

Chan held out his arms as the boy slowly crawled on the bed meowing in pain, he curled up in Chan's hold whimpering.

"Channie I feel sick..."

"Because kitten didn't believe me and ate a months worth of ice cream in the last few days. Now will kitten listen to his wolf doctor again?" Chan teased some petting his head, Felix nodded into his neck sniffling.

"Y-yes Channie...I'm sorry I didn't believe you...I'm sorry I was a bad kitty..."

Chan kissed his cheek gently rubbing his stomach.