120

"Does my kitty princess want to do that-"

"Yes Channie! Let's add that to our date for your trip!"

"Ok cute kitty~"

*meow*

After the couple made up with plenty of make up naughty time, Chan cuddled the boy in his lap while showing him and finding more places for them to explore while on his work trip.

"So sweet~"

*meow*meow*

The older kept kissing his cheeks and neck gently stroking his fingers on the younger's waist, Felix purred loudly twirling his tail in Chan's face.

"I can't wait Channie! What time do we leave tomorrow??" He meowed loudly looking up.

"Hmm...our flight is at 10 am...so around 7:30...? Which means we should go to sleep soon...it's almost 11pm and I know my kitty likes his cat naps~" Chan teased closing the laptop, he gently lifted Felix off his lap going to put it to charge in Felix's closet.

*meow*

"Be right back kitty kitty~" he pecked his lips walking off, Felix blushed with a small pout waiting for him.

"Ok baby I'm back-"

"Channie I want kisses...I'm not sleepy..." he pouted reaching his arms out, Chan cooed and giggled getting back in bed to cuddle him.

"Kisses for my cute kitten~"

"Kisses Channie! Kisses!"

"Give your wolf those kitty kisses baby~"

*meow*

The older gently laid him on his back happily kissing him plenty, smiling into each one as he gently stroked the younger's hips.

"Mmm...Channie~"

"Princess kitty I love~" Chan hummed against his lips sliding his hands under his shirt, Felix giggle and purred wrapping his arms around Chan's neck.

*meow*

"Angel kitty~"

*meow*meow*

The continued their soft kissing for sometime until Felix shyly pulled away licking his lips.

"Um Channie..."

"Hm? Yes sweetie?~" Chan giggled again kissing his nose, Felix pouted with a timid expression cupping Chan's face looking into his eyes.

"I'm sorry again...I hurt your feelings from before...I-I was listening to what Sungie said...and I thought-"

*meow*

The older cut him off kissing him softly, Felix purred into his soft kiss feeling his lips against his own. Chan pressed a few more passionate kisses on him then pulled away.

"Channie...?" Felix watched him gently pet his head and cat ears.

"Kitten...it's ok...you...you thought you were doing something to help me...Jisung too...but for our relationship, it's different and special. Like I always say, I love having you with me all the time...whether at work or my days off...and especially on my trip. So always remember that, ok cute kitty?" Chan smiled kissing his forehead, Felix smiled back nodding with a purr.

"O-ok Channie...I love Channie with me forever!"

"And Channie loves it too-"

"And Channie inside me! I love that too!" He giggled, the older blushed sighing from embarrassment.

"Um..."

Well he's not wrong...

~