128

"Fuck yes~
Ride me kitty cat~"

"Ah~
Channie~"

The rest of Chan's trip went well and Felix's anxiety on the plane back home was ok, even when they got home too...the younger wanted to wear his fancy "secretary" outfit for the older to fuck him in.

They were on their 3rd round with cum everywhere, the hybrid was now riding him making the older feral and moan.

"God yes...you're gonna make me cum again kitty cat~" Chan bit his lip feeling up Felix's skirt, the younger purred tilting his head as he unbuttoned his shirt exposing his chest and body to him.

"Channie~
Do you want to touch me?~" he purred seductively twirling his tail around bouncing on his cock, Chan licked his lips looking at him like a wolf.

"Damn right I do, My kitty all the touch~"

"Ah...! Y-yes Channie...touch me..." Felix moaned feeling the older touch his chest, Chan gave another groan teasing his fingers on Felix's pink sensitive buds.

"Needy kitty, especially like this~"

"Ah! Channie yes...ah~"

"Mmm...sexy kitty~" Chan sat up bringing his lips to the hybrid chest, kissing all over to his pink bud taking it in his mouth.

"Y-yes Channie...m-more...!" Felix begged slipping his fingers in Chan's hair gripping it while he kept bouncing on his cock, Chan smirked glancing up to see the pleasure in his face as he swirled his tongue around.

"Kitten is mine~"

*MEOW*

Felix gave a low meow and reached his release when the older bit down, he hid his face in his neck releasing more cum under his skirt.

"C-Channie..." he purred slowing his hips down, but then the older spanked his ass.

*smack*

"Ah~"

"Your wolf didn't tell you to stop sweetheart, get that ass moving again~" Chan teased near his ear, Felix took a moment to come down from his high nodding into his neck as he began to move again.

"Y-yes Channie...ah! I-I need to make Channie cum too..." he whined into his neck giving kitten licks, Chan bit his lip looking down over Felix's shoulder watching him move up and down again.

"That's right, my sexy cum kitty you are~
And your wolf is ready to wreck you~"

*meow*

"Channie...Channie..." Felix kept purring and meowing his name feeling the older grab his ass under his skirt to thrust up inside him, Felix's eyes rolled back feeling his climax rise again.

Chan very much noticed feeling Felix's hard member against his stomach.

"Oh kitten is hard again? Cute~"

"Ah! C-Channie...ah~"

"Hmmm, let's make kitten cum with me~"

*meow*

Chan snuck his hand to the base of Felix's tail, roughly pulling it as he thrusted in sync with his hips.

"Channie...!!" Felix meowed loudly cumming again on his thighs, he purred in content feeling the older cum into him again as well.

"Fuck kitten~" Chan teased kissing his neck slowly bucking his hips up, Felix gave more small moans hiding his facing further in Chan's neck.

*meow*

Chan smirked gently rubbing the younger's back pressing sweet kisses on his cheek.

"That feel good baby?~"