7

The older began to remove Felix's bottoms within minutes, picking him up carrying him to the table in the room while Felix gave small giggles and purrs.

"Channie~"

"Let's have secret naughty time baby~"

*meow*

The two resumed their heavy make out, both of them moaning as they tasted each other's tongues. Felix purred louder wrapping his arms around Chan's neck as the older hastily began to undo his pants.

"Mmm...Channie...ah~"

"Sexy kitty~"

Within seconds Chan positioned his member at Felix's wet entrance slipping himself in, Felix gave a loud moan against his lips.

"Ah! C-Channie-"

"Shhh kitty cat, we have to be quiet~" Chan teased kissing him more, Felix nodded against his lips holding back moans as the older started to thrust into him slowly.

"Ah...ah...ah~"

"I can fuck my kitty all day like this~" Chan whispered against his lips squeezing his ass harder with every thrust, Felix gave more seductive giggles and purrs.

"Ah..! Y-yes Channie...ah~"

"Fuck yes princess~"

"Ah! Ah! There!" Felix started to meow even louder when Chan lifted his leg over his shoulder hitting his spot dead on.

"Cute kitty-"

*click*click*

Both of them froze hearing the locked door handle try to open, Chan stopped his movements panting as he looked over this shoulder.

Shit!

"Hm? Is the door locked?"

"I think so?" 

They heard voices on the other side, Chan looked back at the younger's blushing face.

"C-Channie...is someone there? What do we do?" Felix meowed quietly with worry, the older bit his lip then smirked.

"I keep fucking my kitty, that's what~"

"Huh?? C-Channie we-"

"Be extra quiet baby unless you want them to know how bad my kitty is, having secret naughty time here~" Chan whispered before kissing him, the younger meowed against his lips gripping his small hands on Chan's shoulders.

*meow*

"Maybe maintenance locked it for renovation? Oh well, let's wait a few minutes for the others to show up then we can go to another meeting room"

The people outside conversed, Chan loved the idea more of fucking the boy while others were on the other side. He gripped Felix's thigh over his shoulder hitting his spot again.

"Ah-
Mmm....!!" Felix slapped his hands over his mouth muffling more of his moans, the older kept smirking as he looked at the younger below him like a wolf.

"Such a naughty kitty you are, aren't you?~" Chan teased him admiring the younger's leaking erect cock slapping against his top.

Felix became more turned on at that, he closed his eyes from such pleasure only able to nod as he kept his mouth covered.

Chan licked his lips hearing more people talk outside trying to open the door.

"I guess it really is locked...where should we go?"

*MEOW*

"Huh...? Did any of you hear a cat...?"

Chan had suddenly pulled out, grabbing Felix's hips to flip him over bending him on the table slamming back in. The younger gave a loud meow barely covering his mouth again as the older fucked him even harder.