77

The rest of the day Chan had fun seeing everyone, after they played around some more they ate some food from food carts in the park sitting in the grass talking to each other.

"So Chan when is your next interview for the magazine? The last one was great!" Jeongin asked as he ate a hotdog.

"Thanks! And I think in a few weeks...? Not sure what they will ask me but I'm always ready" he joked eating some chips.

He spent practically all day with everyone not realizing it was almost 8 pm when the sun was setting.

"Oh shit...it's already that late? Felix will be home soon...I should get going"

He said bye to everyone rushing to his car making his way home, he went and showered waiting for the younger to come home which he did soon after.

*meow*

"Channie...? I'm home!" Felix meowed peeking in the bathroom seeing the older in the shower washing his hair.

"Kitten? Hi baby, I finally see my kitty~
How are you cutie?" He teased turning around, the younger blushed seeing Chan's exposed body to him as he padding inside the bathroom.

"H-hi Channie...I was busy today but it was fun!" He giggled.

"Oh ya? Well, will my kitty come join me for us to have some fun together?~" he smirked opening the shower door, Felix giggled and purred nodding.

"Ok Channie..."

"Good kitty, come here kitty kitty~"

*meow*

Felix stripped out of his clothes shyly stepping in the shower with him, as soon he did the older pulled him into a heated kiss.

"Mmm...Channie..."

"I missed my sweetheart all day, My beautiful princess kitty~" he teased kissing his lips and cheeks sneaking his hands to the younger's thighs.

*meow*

"I-I missed Channie too...! Did you have fun at the park Channie??" He meowed with excitement slipping his arms around his neck.

"Mmm, I did...but I wished my kitty was there~" he kissed his nose.

*meow*

"Yay! Channie had fun! And next time I'll play Channie! Today was a busy day for us!" He purred kissing the older some more.

"Well, Channie wants to play with kitten~"

"Channie~"

The older suddenly picked him up by his thighs backing him up against the glass wall kissing him heavily.

"Channie needs another kitty love refill~"

*meow*

Especially not seeing the younger all day had Chan thirsty as hell for him, wanting to fuck plenty in the shower not caring about the damn water bill.

"Oh god yes! Yes Channie! Ah! Ah!"

"My wet kitty is loud~"

"Ah! Ah~"

The two went at it for some time until Felix was close to passing out from overheating again, Chan hurried up the rest of their shower getting him out soon.

"Kitty cat what would you like for late dinner? We have left over noodles, or do you want to order in?" Chan had him in his lap drying his wet hair and cat ears.

*meow*

"Um...I'm not hungry actually Channie" he mumbled looking at his tail, the older was surprised.