81

"Channie should I get these socks?"

"Baby I think you have a ton at home though..."

*meow*

After they indeed did fuck a few rounds in the fitting room, Felix went back to shopping again. He picked up some bottoms and a hoodie that said Cutest Kitten on it, and now was looking at socks.

"Oh...ok! Oh wait, Channie you should pick up some stuff! Let's look at the stuff for you!"

"Ok cutie~"

They shopped around the store some more then finally got ready to check out.

"Ok! Your total today is $325!"

"Thanks. Here is my card" Chan smiled handing his credit card to her, Felix held onto his arm purring and meowing.

*meow*

"Sweet kitten~" Chan whispered kissing his head, Felix purred louder meowing.

*meow*meow*

"Aw you two are so cute! Especially with your blue eyes! Is he skittish at all?" She asked Chan.

"Um...sometimes, Kitten she thinks you're cute~" Chan said to the boy, Felix purred shyly inching closer to her.

"T-thank you!!"

"Aww! Such a cute kitty!" She giggled petting Felix's head, the younger giggled and purred into her touch.

*meow*

Eventually they finished up and got their things to go and look around at other stores.

"Channie look! A photo booth! Let's take pictures!"

"Anything you want baby~"

*meow*

The two went in already taking plenty of fun pictures, including some kissy face ones.

"Channie we look great! We have more pictures for your office too!" Felix giggled putting them in his small backpack, Chan cooed reaching to hold his waist.

"Mmm, plenty more of my kitty to look at~"

"Channie~"

*meow*

"Kitten?*

"Look Channie! They have a candy booth! Let's go!"

"Whoa!! Kitten slow down!!"

"Candy!!"

Here comes another kitten sugar rush...

They pair spent hours having fun and shopping, afterwards they left the mall and decided to go to a nearby park for Felix to have fun with flowers again.

"Channie look! Daisies!"

"Pretty like my kitty~"

*meow*

They walked along a flowered path, Felix kept sniffing plenty of them while Chan took photos.

*meow*

"So adorable~"

*meow*meow*

"Favorite kitty~"

*meow*

The two walked around enjoying the nice weather and scenery, Felix kept purring and rubbing his face in Chan's chest smelling his scent.

"Kitten, are you smelling my scent again?" The older smirked petting his head.

*meow*

"Yes Channie, I love Channie's scent~"