125

The couple went a few more rounds then cleaned up and showered together, They were back in bed as Chan cuddled him gently in his arms with the TV on.

Felix asleep already while Chan was reviewing his work on his phone, he felt the younger give kitten licks in his neck purring awake.

*meow*

"Hm? You awake sleepy kitty?~" Chan teased rubbing his waist, Felix leaned back giving a tired meow licking his lips.

*meow*

"I want kisses Channie..." he pouted tightening his arms around his neck, the older giggled placing his phone down giving Felix his full attention.

"Ok cute kitty, come here~"

*meow*

The older grabbed his chin pulling him into soft sweet kisses, the younger purred pressing his pink lips against Chan's twirling his tail around.

"Princess kitty I love~"

*meow*

After a few more kisses the younger was tired again, nuzzling his face in Chan's neck giving more kitten licks and purring himself back to sleep. Chan smiled hugging him tight petting his head.

"Sleepy kitten~"

Chan eventually turned the lights to go to sleep as well, he held the boy close as they were in a deep sleep...until Felix was shifting a lot...having a nightmare.

"No...s-stop...please stop..." he whimpered crying in his sleep, Chan woke up hearing his sad meows.

Hm?

He sat up and looked down seeing the boy cry in his sleep.

"Baby-"

"N-no planes...let me off...!" He started to thrash some, the older turned on the light waking him.

"Felix wake up!"

*meow*

"C-Channie...?" Felix looked up to him with teary eyes, Chan picked him up holding him in his lap.

"It's ok kitten...you were having a bad dream-"

"I-it was us on the plane Channie...and it was going to crash...." He cried wiping his tears away.

"Shhh, sweetie it's just a bad dream. It won't happen, ok? Come here..."

"Channie..."

The older hugged him tight trying to calm him again, Felix cried into his neck trying to feel less anxious.

"I'm here sweet kitty, you're gonna be ok"

*meow*

"Channie..." Felix leaned back meowing his name, the older kissed his cheeks and nose petting his head.

"I'll always be with kitten, remember? So even if he's scared on any planes I'll be there to protect him" Chan smiled, the younger felt a little better hearing that.

"C-Channie said...he will always protect me..." he purred a bit.

"That's right I will~
Does my kitty want to look at cute kitty videos to fall back to sleep? We can talk about our dates too-"

"I wanna see kitties play!" He meowed with a big smile, Chan giggled kissing him.

"Alright then, kitties for my kitty!"

*meow*

I'll always protect you princess kitty...

                                              ~

"Channie look! Let's try these!"

"Um kitten...do you realized what you just picked up-"

"Yes Channie! Strawberry flavored condoms!" He meowed loudly.

Goodness gracious...

The next day the pair had some time in the morning to explore the city before Chan's presentation...Felix wanted to go into a book store called Heavenly fun...then both realized it was a discreet sex shop.

Oh boy...

Since they were already there Felix wanted to look around, over time he got used to the idea of them using more sex toys. He was looking at one of the sections that had sex candy...Chan had to tell him those aren't the regular kind he would eat...

But now he picked up strawberry flavored condoms getting excited since he loves anything strawberry flavored...

The older blushed gently petting his head.

"Kitten..."

*meow*

"Um-"

"Channie let's try these! Wait...how do we use them if you put them on your no-no part...and then it goes in my bottom? Does that mean my bottom will taste like strawberry?" He meowed looking up at him innocently, Chan thought he would faint from embarrassment.

Jesus...

"Baby...*sigh* when they're flavored...they're meant to be used for um...when you put your mouth on someone's...no-no part..." Chan explained, Felix listened then understood.

"Oh...ok! So it will taste yummy then when you suck! I understand Channie!" He meowed loudly, Chan closed his eyes sighing again.

God help me...

"Yes kitten, um-"

"We don't need these then Channie! We use syrup on your no-no part! And when you cum in my mouth it tastes yummy together!" He purred with a big smile, Chan was by now close to a nosebleed.

Oh my-

He glanced around seeing others giggling a bit hearing Felix's comment, the older petted his head kissing him.

"Yes baby, um...that's right. So-"

"Oh wait...but Channie just realized...we never used condoms for naughty time before...how come?" Felix titled his head asking curiously, Chan definitely wasn't expecting so many questions for their shop visit...

"Um well...the first time we had naughty time...you said you never...had it with anyone before...I was your first...and then, well for me...I used to use them once in a while in university...but since then I didn't have um...naughty time with a lot of people...I of course used them for protection...but with you...you told me you loved me...and I felt the same. So I don't have any um...diseases or anything...so that's why it's safe we don't need them. We only have naughty time with each other, no one else" Chan Blushed some cupping his cheek, Felix looked at the box then to him again.

*meow*

"Oh...ok Channie! Channie was my first...and Channie makes us feel nice too..." he giggled, the older smiled petting his head.

"Well, Kitten makes us feel very nice too~"

*meow*

"Besides, it feels better without one when I feel every part of my kitty around me~" he teased slipping his arms around his waist, Felix purred loudly with a meow.

"I love Channie's cock in me!"

"OH GOD"

Felix meowed loud as hell for everyone in the store to hear as he hugged the older, Chan whined in embarrassment again hugging him back as others started to laugh.

"I love Channie! And naughty time with Channie!" He purred rubbing his face in his chest, Chan sighed closing his eyes.

My god-
Let's hope he doesn't bring this shop visit up to anyone at my presentation...always a kinky kitty...