146

The pair were intimate some more then took a rest to finally clean up and shower, Felix had came back to bed snuggled under the covers while Chan was in the main room looking up more activities for them to do.

Moments later he came looking for the boy in bed.

"Kitty cat~"

*meow*

"Hm...? Yes Channie...?" Felix meowed with some sleepiness as he scrolled through his phone laying on his side, the older smiled getting in bed under the sheets cuddling next to him within seconds.

"Kitten~
I found more fun stuff for us to do tomorrow~" he teased petting his head, Felix just purred some with a meow.

"Mmm...I'm gonna stay in tomorrow Channie..." he mumbled tapping at his phone.

"What...? But kitten it's our getaway vacation..." Chan pouted with a whine slipping his arms around Felix's waist kissing his neck, Felix just meowed twirling his tail between them.

*meow*

"Channie you can do them without me..." Felix mumbled again, Chan gave another small whine rubbing his fingers on the boy's stomach.

"But kitty cat, you promised we would have breakfast together too at the resort café~
Hm, my kitten and I having delicious berries you love~" Chan teased some kissing down his neck to the boy's exposed shoulder, Felix began to purr some more with a shy blush.

Felix then gave a tired sigh putting his phone down looking over his shoulder.

"Channie I'm tired and my body still is achy from the snow today...I'll stay in the room instead" he gave a small pout, Chan gave more puppy whines stroking his hands up to the younger's chest gently rubbing it.

"Sweetheart, your wolfy will be very lonely without youuuuu...please?~" Chan pleaded leaving more soft kisses on his shoulder, Felix blushed with a shy smile seeing Chan touch him.

*meow*

"Hm, will my kitty come with me tomorrow please? We can have breakfast and then come back if you want a cat nap before we do fun stuff~" Chan pressed his lips on the hybrid's soft skin gently sliding his long sleeve down some to kiss his arm. Felix gave a giggle hiding his face in his pillow.

"Channie~"

Chan glanced over knowing his affection was working, he smirked rubbing his fingers on the boy's clothed chest kissing his shoulder up to his neck again.

"Come on princess, be a good kitty for me and come out tomorrow with your Channie~" he whispered with a teasing tone kissing his lobe.

*meow*

Felix purred louder peeking at him some, Chan cooed at his shy behavior.

Cute~

"Please pretty kitty?~" Chan pleaded again, Felix giggled gently rolling on his back.

"Channie~"

"You know I always need my lucky kitty with me~" Chan winked shifting on top of him, Felix nodded with a meow.

"I-I want kisses first Channie...then I'll decide to go!" He meowed cupping Chan's face, the older giggled back stroking Felix's waist.

"Anything for princess~"

*meow*meow*

Chan right away leaned closer to give the boy plenty of sweet kisses, feeling his purrs vibrate his body as the younger slipped his fingers in Chan's hair.

*meow*

"Cute snow kitty I have~"

*meow*meow*

"So sweet~" Chan praised him rubbing his hips, the boy suddenly parted from his lips reaching for Chan's hands.