51

"Channie we got so much stuff!"

"Well...more lace all for you...and $300 worth...god damn, you definitely don't need more panties ever again..."

The two had an impromptu shopping spree, the older took them back home with plenty of shopping bags.

"Channie of course I always need more! You rip them too many times!" Felix scolded as they went to his closet setting the bags down.

"Sweetie, I-"

"Channie you know what you're doing when you do! I tell you all the time to be careful with your teeth! And these new panties better not get ruined or else!" Felix growled at him, Chan just nodded with a sigh.

"Yes kitty, I'll behave..." he sighed placing the bags down, Felix started to purr going up to hug him.

"Kitty cat?"

"Thank you for protecting me Channie and telling those mean girls they were awful..." Felix hugged him, Chan smiled hugging him back kissing his head.

"Anything to protect my kitten~"

*meow*

"Channie is my prince!" Felix meowed loudly, Chan smirked sneaking his hands to his ass.

"Well, can this prince get another lingerie show for naughty time?~" he teased, Felix purred with a nod.

"Y-yes Channie! You wait here! I'll go put on the pink and black one!" Felix pushed him on the bed running off.

"Oh damn! I'm definitely ready for more~"

Felix changed into his lingerie, of course the older going feral again fucking the boy plenty for hours until it was close to evening.

"Prettiest kitty princess~"

*meow*

The older was kissing him softly as he showered him with plenty of affection, Felix purred into his touches feeling Chan touch his body under the sheets.

"You always look so beautiful in your lace kitty cat~" he teased stroking his waist and hip resting his head on his pillow, Felix purred loudly looking down.

"I-I like dressing up pretty Channie!" He giggled, Chan smiled even more kissing his lips.

"And kitten is the most perfect and pretty kitty in the world~"

*meow*

Felix cupped his cheeks pulling the older into more passionate kisses, the older tasted his sweet lips as he rubbed the younger's thigh all the way to his tail.

"So kitty cat~" Chan hummed tracing his fingers along Felix's panties, the younger meowed twirling his tail around Chan's wrist.

"Yes Channie?" He purred with big eyes.

"We still have to plan our getaway to the mountains~
You want to stay at the Dahlia estates again?
Last time you loved their breakfast and-"

"Horses! Yes Channie! Let's stay there again! They have cute horses and pretty shops! Oh and yummy foods and places for us to walk!" Felix sat up meowing with excitement, Chan cooed and giggled sitting up as well.

"Alright~
You wanna get your laptop for us to book the room right now?~"

"Yes Channie! Hold on!"

*meow*

"Cute~"

Felix meowed hopping off the bed running to get his laptop from his closet, he came back out already turning it on.