38

"Sexy angel kitty~"

*meow*

"Channie~"

The next day the two finally had their special date night Chan planned, having dinner and going to all the places they wanted. Now they were in bed having champagne about to get intimate.

"I've missed this one baby~" Chan teased as he eyed the boy up and down in his pink sweetheart lace lingerie. He was on top of the boy kissing him nonstop.

"I-I'm Channie's sweetheart!" He giggled cupping his face kissing his lips, the older gave a low grown stroking Felix's laced thighs.

"God damn yes you are~"

*meow*

The two continued to kiss and feel each other up for a bit until the older pulled away reaching for the champagne bottle.

"Now is my kitty ready for some champagne?~" he winked at him pouring it in some tall glasses, Felix sat up nodding.

"Yes Channie! Bubbles!" He giggled as the older handed a glass to him.

"So cute~
Well it is my kitty princess's favorite~" He winked sipping some of his, Felix purred with a blush drinking his own as he looked at the older's toned body and abs on display.

*meow*

"So princess, did you enjoy our date tonight?~" Chan smirked licking his lips.

"Yes Channie! You made it special for us! I loved everything!" He giggled finishing his glass, Chan also finished his own as he grabbed the bottle pouring them both more.

"I'm glad baby, I did too~
I love date nights with my kitty very much~"

Felix kept giggling and meowing already feeling the alcohol hit.

"Me too Channie! I want to go back to the ramen place again soon!" He meowed loudly, Chan laughed petting his head.

"Anytime you want baby, but now..." Channie finished his glass placing it down, he took Felix's from him in his hand.

"Channie...?"

"...Now Channie wants kitten time~" Chan smirked again drinking the rest of Felix's glass except he left back a small amount.

*meow*

He grabbed Felix's jaw looking into his eyes lustfully.

"Open your mouth baby" he demanded, Felix innocently parted his lips sticking his tongue out a bit doing so. Chan licked his own as he downed the last of the drink, but he didn't swallow it.

Felix watched him place the glass to the side then direct his attention back to him, the older gently caressed his neck pulling him close against his lips.

The younger gave a small meow feeling Chan's lips on his, then surprised to taste the champagne in his mouth as the older slipped his tongue in.

"Mmm...C-Chan..." Felix Barely meowed feeling the bubbly liquid go past his tongue down his throat.

"Swallow kitten" Chan growled in between kissing him as he kept slipping his tongue around, Felix purred doing so as he tasted more of the sweet champagne.

*meow*

He cupped Chan's face feeling the older kiss him deeper making it heated with more tongue. After almost a minute Chan pulled away catching his breath, the younger doing so as well licking his lips.

"C-Channie..." he blushed breathing heavy, Chan bit his lip grabbing his laced thighs pulling them closer to his lower half. The younger gave a shy purr seeing the Bulge in Chan's black boxers rubbing against his ass.