53

"Sweetheart, are you-
Oh...oh my...oh my-"

"Channie~"

Oh god...I know that purr...he-

"Channie I've been a bad kitty~
Come fuck me and punish me~"

He's in heat again...

The two had finished eating dinner after a long workday, Chan was cleaning up the kitchen when Felix said he would start the bath for them. When Chan was done he was going to check on him...not expecting to walk in and see the boy half naked with just his shirt on sitting on the bed seductively purring.

The older's mouth dropped to see the younger purring with a smirk sitting on his knees staring at Chan with needy eyes.

"B-baby you-"

"I was really bad Channie~
I touched myself and came already, see?~" Felix purred showing Chan cum on his hand, the older bit his lip narrowing his eyes at him.

"Kitten, I didn't give you permission for that" Chan stepped closer, Felix wiped his hand on the sheets before laying on his back exposing more of his lower half and his hard member.

*meow*

"What are you gonna do about it Channie?~" Felix giggled touching himself again, Chan clenched his jaw getting on the bed grabbing his hand away.

"Kitten knows what happens when he misbehaves" he smirked back, Felix purred as he reached his other hand to slide up his shirt exposing his chest.

"Why don't you remind me Channie?~"

And that's all what Chan needed to hear to go feral.

"Gladly~"

Chan got out plenty of Felix's toys, his vibrator and the other one he could control with his phone.

"Ah...! Ah! Channie...! Ah~"

"Someone is a bad kitty, hm?~"

Chan smirked watching such a sight, he had removed his tie tying the hybrid's wrists above his head. He slipped in the toy vibrator in his ass watching the younger squirm and beg in pleasure, Chan was watching as he sat in a chair from afar seeing the Hybrid's body shifting around nonstop.

"Ah! Channie...! I-
Ah! Oh god..! Channie!"

"Hm?~" Chan hummed smirking even more as he leaned back with his leg crossed over his knee, he turned the level of the toy up to level 7 enjoying how he was edging the boy. Felix's back and body kept arching as his meowed loudly, he tugged at his wrists above his head as his legs kept shaking from such intensity.

Chan licked his lips seeing how wet the boy was just from a short distance, with his heat and the edging his slick was seen almost leaking out his ass onto his thighs.

"Fuck..." Chan bit his lip getting turned on as well, he was edging the boy for almost 10 minutes now.

"C-Channie! C-cum! I need to-"

"Now, I didn't give you permission for that either kitty cat. No cumming unless I say so" Chan growled, Felix purred and meowed with needy hooded eyes rolling on his side to him.

"C-Channie...p-please I-"

"And if you do before you're allowed, I'll turn it up higher~" Chan showed Felix his phone standing up walking over to him, he watched the boy squirm below him still begging.

"C-Channie...I can't wait...Ah!! I-"

"What did I say kitten? No cumming until I say so" Chan said lowly giving him a dark look, Felix just whined closing his eyes. The more he moved around the more the toy was pushing him close to his release, Chan smirked again admiring Felix's very pink and erect leaking member. His precum and wetness slick all over his thighs making the older hard.