152

The next morning Felix's tail was feeling much better thankfully...which also meant for the two to have naughty time making up for not having any last night.

"Channie~"

"Hmm why is kitty so shy?~"

*meow*

The older was kissing him heavily under the warm water roaming his hands all over Felix's body, The younger purred and giggled against his lips tightening his arms around Chan's neck.

"Chan..." he giggled looking at the older with dilated eyes and blushing cheeks, Chan smirked as he reached to push Felix's wet hair back kissing his forehead.

"Your wolf would like some very fun naughty time before work baby~" he growled sneaking his other hand down the dip of Felix's back to his ass. Felix's breath hitched with a small moan feeling Chan's fingers go lower between his cheeks.

"Chan~" Felix purred louder seductively kissing him heatedly, Chan groaned into his kisses backing him up against the glass.

"Fuck...let's have more playtime kitty cat~"

"Ah~"

The couple went a few rounds and then had a quick breakfast together, Felix was working on his project at home today while Chan had to go into the office.

"Alright kitty cat, I'll be leaving soon. Ok?" Chan said reading some messages off his phone, Felix meowed putting their dirty plates in the sink and grabbed his bowl of berries on the counter.

"Ok Channie! I'll be home today!" Felix meowed already eating some, Chan put his phone in his pocket staring at the younger's back with a smirk. He slowly walked up to him slipping his arms around his waist from behind.

*meow*

"Or, my kitty can come with me to work~" Chan teased near his ear holding him close to his chest, Felix giggled shyly twirling his tail eating more berries.

"Channie...I can't, I have to do my project planning today to send to Miya later..." he purred some glancing over his shoulder again, Chan gave a sigh and hum leaning his lips closer to Felix's neck.

"Hmm, ok~" Chan smiled against his skin licking and then sucking a large mark, Felix giggled even more with a low meow glancing down to see Chan's hands slip under his sweatshirt touching his body.

*meow*

"Channie...you have to get to work..." he giggled more placing his small hands on Chan's arms, the older just hummed again still sucking and nipping a large mark on his neck.

"I know, which is why I need more kitty love from my sweetheart~" he whispered against his skin, happy to see he marked the boy again. Felix purred from Chan's touches already as the older planted his lips again on his neck a bit lower leaving another mark.

"Ah...Channie~" Felix purred louder biting his lip, Chan smirked against his sweet skin caressing his hands on Felix's waist up to his chest. The boy already gave in to his touches leaning his head back against Chan's chest allowing the older to mark him.

*meow*

Chan gave a low groan teasing his fingers over Felix's pink buds, as soon as he did the boy slipped his own hand up the back of Chan's neck to his hair gently pulling it. The older felt himself turned on biting harder on Felix's neck sending shivers through the boy's body.

"C-Channie..." Felix purred closing his eyes as his tail twitched all over getting aroused, Chan noticed as he popped his mouth off trying to seduce the younger.

"Yes sexy kitty?~" he growled again in his ear, before Felix could respond the older latched his mouth back on his neck to another sensitive spot he knows the hybrid has.

"Ah!"

"Hm?~" Chan hummed again lowly pressing his lower half against Felix's ass, the younger gripped his fingers harder in Chan's hair tugging it eliciting another groan from him.

*meow*

"Chan...C-Channie..." Felix bit his lip harder whimpering his name in some pleasure feeling Chan's lower half against his ass, as soon as he felt the older's hard on his breath hitched.

"Chan-
Ah~"

Chan gave another bite making Felix release his lip between his teeth and let out a needy purr, the older smirked again flicking his tongue on Felix's skin.

*meow*

Chan could tell by now the younger was excited as much as him, Felix was trying not to show it...but as soon as he felt the older slip his hands lower into the front of his boxers to touch his member he opened his eyes.

*meow*

"C-Channie wait...!" Felix quickly grabbed his hands turning around, Chan had that wolf gaze staring him down.

"Yes cute kitty?~" he licked his lips trying to slip his hands back in Felix's bottoms, the younger gave a shy blush and meow grabbing his hands again.

"Channie you can't be naughty with me, you have to get to work..." he Shyly smiled placing them on his waist instead, Chan bit his lip eyeing the boy up and down.

"But baby, you're so irresistible~" he winked making the boy shyer, Chan pulled him against his chest sliding his hands down to Felix's ass.

*meow*

"Channie...n-no flirtings again...you have to work, today you have a lot of meetings you said" he giggled cupping his cheeks, Chan already started to kiss him hungrily.

"M-mmm...C-Channie-"

"I'd rather work on my kitten~" he growled slipping his tongue in, Felix squeaked when the older squeezed his ass too.

*meow*

"Mmm my sexy kitty, let's have a quick round and-"

"Channie behave! Go to work!" Felix scolded him pushing his chest some, Chan whined with a pout but nodded.

"Fine...I'll go...can I have some kisses before I do?" Chan pleaded with a puppy pout, Felix purred with a giggle nodding back.

"Yes Channie! Kisses!"

"Mmm thank you baby~"

*meow*meow*

Felix purred against his lips as the older kissed him softly, after a few more kisses Chan parted from his lips gently cupping his cheek.

He licked his lips looking at the boy with a smile bringing his fingers down to touch the pendant on Felix's choker gently tapping it.

"I have a beautiful kitty don't I? Who's my good kitty?~" he teased again with a wink, Felix's cat ears perked up from Chan's praise staring at him with dilated eyes.

"Me...I'm Channie's good kitty!" He meowed happily with a reddened blush twirling his tail around, Chan gave a small chuckle grabbing his chin.

"Yes you are pretty kitten~"

*meow*

The older kissed him passionately feeling his purrs vibrate his body.

"You very much are baby~
Ok, let me actually go before those cute purrs turn into growls from you scolding me again" he joked petting his head. Felix meowed and nodded.

"Ok Channie! Have a good day at work! I love you!" Felix kissed his cheek, Chan winked again letting the boy go to leave.

"Thank you princess, oh...one more thing~"

"Hm? What is it Channie?" Felix smiled.

"Can I eat you out before I go-"

"CHANNIE!!" Felix growled right away scolding him again, Chan just laughed before walking off.

"Alright, bye~"

At least I tried...always cute when he's shy~