167

Another Sunday and cleaning day came by for the older, he was cleaning up the penthouse while Felix tried to help per usual.

Chan was cleaning their bathrooms while the hybrid was in the living room dusting furniture.

"Alright now the tub..." Chan hummed to himself getting the cleaning basket, he slipped on his cleaning gloves getting on his knees to start spraying porcelain cleaning product all over the basin.

Then after this I need to-
Hm?

He was scrubbing the porcelain and turned the faucet on but then realized the water was filling up and not doing down the drain.

"Huh..? What the-"

He saw now with more water filling up, also some shiny particles began to rise up from the drain.

The hell is that...?

Chan shut the water off seeing more shiny particles come out even more in the water, he watched them float around and wondering why the water wasn't draining then he realized...

Chan gave a loud sigh closing his eyes for a moment.

"Princess..." he yelled for Felix.

"..."

"Kitten...!" He yelled louder, still no response for a moment then he heard a meow.

"One minute Channie I'm playing my game!" Felix meowed from their room which Chan could tell, the older clenched his jaw sighing again.

This little-

"Bang Felix come here right now!" Chan yelled and demanded. When Felix heard his name again he came to the older.

*meow*

"Here I am Channie! Did you need me?" He meowed innocently padding to the bathroom behind him, Chan huffed a bit staring at the water full of shiny particles.

"Kitten, did you use glitter bath bombs knowing you aren't supposed to?" Chan demanded looking over his shoulder to him, Felix's eyes went wide inching closer to see the glitter all over the tub.

Uh oh...

Felix nervously reached to pull at his tail biting his lip some.

"N-no..." he tried lying, Chan could already tell as he looked up to the boy then stood up himself.

"Bang Felix I already told you I don't like lying, and I know you did because you were the last one to take a bath last night when I went out with my friends late" Chan gave a look pointing to the tub, Felix gave a pout and whine nodding.

"Y-yes I used some..."

"Felix, I-
Wait, some?? You mean more than one??" Chan raised an eyebrow, Felix just nodded quietly.

*meow*

"How in the hell did you get so many?? And use-"

"I-I saw Yuyu for brunch yesterday and she gave them to me as a gift...I told her I like them..." Felix mumbled, Chan sighed again remembering Felix had plans to see her...but was not expecting Felix to get glitter bombs.

"So you used like what?? 2 or 3 bath bombs??" Chan shook his head in disbelief, Felix looked down then back to him.

"8..."

"WHAT?! You used 8 glitter bath bombs?!" Chan gasped, Felix nodded with a pout.

"Y-yes...but Channie they were so pretty in the water! I-"

"Dammit Felix I told you they get messy and you used so god damn much the drain and pipe is blocked up!" Chan scolded him gesturing to the tub, Felix gave a sad meow not realizing his glitter fun would cause that.