103

"Channie...! I can't move..!"

"Because kitten wants to leave meeeee..."

*meow*

It was another Saturday evening and the pair were intimate in bed...Felix was trying to leave but the older wouldn't let him.

"Channie...!" Felix squeaked as the older pushed him on his back laying on top of him.

"Mmm...don't go kitty~" he hummed kissing his neck, Felix whined back gripping his arms.

"Channie I told you I have to...! Nako is having a slumber party for us soon and I need to get ready!" Felix scolded, Chan just ignored him kissing his jaw and lips.

"Kitten can have an even better slumber party with me in bed~"

*MEOW*

Felix gave a loud meow feeling the older squeeze him tighter slipping his tongue in his mouth.

"Mmmm...! C-Channie...! Bad wolf! Very bad wolf!"

"Baby...." Chan whined loudly as the younger pushed him back, Felix sat up sighing.

"Channie I'll be back tomorrow, you have to behave..." Felix pouted cupping his face, Chan smirked stroking his waist and kissing him again.

"Mmm but your wolf doesn't want to. Wolfy wants to be bad~"

*MEOW*

"Channie??" Felix gasped as Chan pushed him on his back again, he grabbed the younger's thighs spreading them.

"Channie wants more of his kitty~" he teased rubbing his erect member against Felix's, the younger blushed and whined with a pout.

"Channie I don't have time for more naughty stuff! I have to pack-"

"But I don't want kitten leaving me alone tonight..." Chan pouted back with big puppy eyes. Felix sighed closing his eyes realizing Chan's needy behavior was high again.

*meow*

"Channie don't be like that...we had our date today and naughty time..." Felix mumbled giving him a pout as well. Chan sighed laying on top of him again snuggling into his neck.

"I know...but I always miss you...I still want my kitty with me..." he mumbled hugging the boy, Felix gave a small meow slipping his arms around his neck.

*meow*

Channie is clingy again...

Felix purred in his hold kissing Chan's cheeks hugging him back, the older gave a soft sigh with his eyes closed hearing Felix purr.

"Channie..."

"Just a little bit...more...stay with me kitten..." Chan whispered, Felix smiled some rubbing his face on Chan's cheek.

"Ok Channie...I'll stay a little longer..." he giggled, the older smiled against his skin smelling his sweet scent.

"Thank you kitty princess~"

Felix stayed with Chan a bit longer, offering to go one more round before he had to pack and get ready to go.

"Channie I'm leaving!" Felix meowed zipping up his bag, he was in the kitchen packing candy in the small pockets letting the older know.

"Oh? Ok...but~"

*meow*

Felix's cat ears perked up as he sniffed the air, a scent he very much knew making him purr lowly quickly covering his mouth.

T-that smell-

"Are you sure there isn't anything I can do to make you stay Sweetheart?~" Chan teased playfully inching right behind him, Felix's breathing picked up as he slowly turned around...to be met with Chan shirtless...and smelling his cologne which he very much sprayed a ton of.

*meow*

"U-um...um..." Felix's eyes dilated as he turned red, the older smirked as his mischievous plan was working.

He inched closer caging the boy against the counter, his toned chest just an inch away from the younger.

"Yes kitten?~" he teased some more, Felix was breathing heavier at this point eliciting low purrs getting turned on.

"I-I um...h-have to...um...go Channie..." Felix's eyes flickered from Chan's body to the older's devilish expression, Chan hummed cocking his head.

"Are you absolutely sure? Because..."

On god...

Felix felt he himself close to short circuiting again, his tail was all over the place as Chan reached for his small hands. Slowly placing them on his chest.

"....I think kitten can stay a bit longer...don't you think baby?~" he whispered leaning closer to the boy's lips, Felix purred licking his own watching Chan slide his hands lower down his abs.

*meow*

Felix purred giving a needy meow staring at Chan's abs, he slowly looked back up at him seeing his wolf gaze.

"Hm? Does kitten have some more time for his wolf?" He whispered looking at the younger's pink lips, Felix kept his gaze on the older then felt Chan slide one of his hands lower down his shorts.

"C-Channie..." Felix's breath hitched feeling the older's member in his small hand, Chan gave a small groan moving the boy's wrist slowly.

"Can my kitty touch me? Hm?" He growled resting his forehead on Felix's, the younger feeling Chan's cock get harder in his hand as he curled his small fingers around it...his hormones making him give in finally...

"Y-yes Channie...I-I'll be your good kitty...and touch you..." he purred with needy eyes, Chan smirked cupping his cheek kissing him softly.

"Good kitty, now come here" Chan growled lowly grabbing his thighs to pick him up, Felix kept kissing him as he continued to stroke the older. Chan carried him to the couch getting on top of him groaning louder as the boy kept getting him off.

"Channie...Channie...you smell so good Channie..." Felix purred and mewled smelling his strong cologne, Chan bit his lip getting even harder as he picked the boy up in his lap.

"I do, do I? Kitten wanna smell me?" He taunted licking his lips, Felix quickly nodded smelling Chan's neck giving kitten licks.

"Yes...yes Channie...Channie..." he kept purring and licking, Chan closed his eyes as the hybrid continued to stroke him faster.

"Oh fuck...fuck yes baby...I'm close...ah..." the older moaned bucking his hips up, Felix purred loudly licking and nipping his neck.

"Channie...I want Channie..."

"Fuck baby, I-"

*meow*

Felix bit down on a certain spot making the older cum into his hand soon after, he gave a loud groan eyes rolling back as he gripped the younger's ass.

"Kitten..." Chan panted out releasing more in his small hand, the younger slowly leaned back looking down then bringing it to his lips.

*meow*

Chan watched him with hooded eyes lick up his cum from his fingers, the hybrid purred loudly licking his lips.

"Channie..." he meowed with dilated eyes, Chan caught his breath grabbing his chin to kiss him.

"I love my sexy kitty...god I can't get enough of you baby" Chan groaned against his lips slipping his tongue in tasting some of his own release, he pulled Felix harder against his body feeling the younger's bulge in his pants.

*meow*

"Channie..." Felix touched his small hands on Chan's chest and abs, Chan smirked kissing his cheek.

"Does kitten want to feel good too? Kitten want to cum?~"

As soon as he said that, the younger went feral wanting anything and everything.

"Yes Channie...touch me!"

Oh god damn-

"I need Channie...spank me hard!"

"Oh god-
Mmmm...!!"

Felix pounced on him pushing him on his back Kissing him heavily, the older smirked against his lips sneaking his hands down Felix's panties.

Looks like someone will be late for that slumber party~