14

"CHANNIE!!!"

"Hm?"

"CHANNIE COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!"

"HUH??"

Chan was in his closet getting dressed for work, he just slipped on his pants when he heard Felix's screaming.

Goodness...

He sighed running out half dressed looking for Felix, hearing scared meows from the kitchen.

"Baby?? I'm here?? Where are you??" Chan mumbled looking around not seeing the boy.

*meow*

But then he heard a small meow from above, he slowly looked up to see Felix on top of the fridge.

"Channie!!" Felix wailed and yelled again.

"What the?! How did you get up there kitten-
Wait...I forgot...you're a cat..." Chan sighed walking closer to the fridge, the younger kept squirming and whining.

"Channie save me!!"

"HUH? Save you...? From what??" Chan asked in confusion.

"From that!!" Felix screamed again pointing to the kitchen table, Chan raised an eyebrow slowly looking over at it.

"A...ladybug...?" Chan muttered pointing to the small red critter on the table, Felix meowed and hissed at it.

"Yes Channie! Kill it! I hate bugs!" Felix growled with his tail fluffed up, Chan walked over to the harmless ladybug just staring at it thinking how Felix was overreacting.

Scared of a damn ladybug...

"Kitten, it's a ladybug...it won't hurt you" Chan sighed walking over to the fridge again talking to the boy, Felix shook his head staring at the bug.

"Channie I don't like them!" Felix growled louder, Chan crossed his arms giving him a look.

"Kitten you literally like to play with butterflies! What's wrong with-"

"Channie! I told you before I don't like any kind of bug except for butterflies! Now get rid of it!" Felix glared at Chan, the older however was trying to prove the younger was acting like a maniac.

"Kitten, stop being so scared. Come down here" Chan gestured to the ground.

"No!" Felix hissed at him, Chan bit his lip definitely not having time for this.

Great...

"Kitten, I mean it. You come down here right now" Chan said sternly pointing to the floor.

"Christopher Bang no! Not until the bug is gone!" Felix growled and hissed, Chan finally gave up rolling his eyes.

"You are such a scaredy cat my god!" Chan huffed going over to pick up the ladybug on his finger, he took it to their balcony letting it outside.

"There...you're free ladybug..." he smiled some seeing it crawl in a corner, Felix kept meowing for him to hurry up.

*meow*

"Hurry up Channie!"

"Baby do not rush me...but it's gone now. See?" Chan showed his empty hands walking back for the kitchen, Felix started to calm down some looking at Chan below.

*meow*

"Now that the bug is gone, can me kitty come down here please? So we can get ready for work?"

*meow*

"Come on kitty kitty, come to Channie-"

"Ok Channie!!"

*meow*

Neko 6.0: Berrysweet Belovedsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें