25

"Channie you have to order soon~"

"Mmm, later I will~"

*meow*

After the two made up, Felix thanked his friends for consoling him and told them he would be going on his date with Chan. They were all happy the couple made up too, and of course Hyunjin was asking Felix about them getting kinky later...

They went to a sushi restaurant close by sitting in a booth, however the older kept kissing him nonstop.

"Channie~"

"My kitty is so beautiful like those flowers~" Chan teased against his lips, Felix cupped his cheeks Kissing him back but then pulled away thinking for a moment.

*meow*

"Kitten?" Chan questioned seeing the boy stop their kissing, Felix looked down then over to the flowers next to him.

"I like my flowers Channie..." he smiled shyly, Chan petted his head kissing his nose.

"I know you would~"

"Um...they're pretty Channie...but...what made you think to come...find me...and bring them...and play our song...?" Felix mumbled, the older nodded with a hum looking down for a moment.

"Well...I remember from one of the movies we saw a long time ago...someone did a similar thing...and you thought it was sweet and romantic...so I really hoped, that if I tried that...I would at least get you to talk to me..." Chan said quietly looking at him holding hands.

"Oh..." Felix meowed twirling his tail.

"I...I didn't know what else to do but that...you were so angry at me...you wouldn't answer my calls or messages...I just wanted to tell you how sorry I was for hurting your feelings...I didn't want you thinking you were unloved. I wanted us to make up, so I was going to keep trying until we did..." he gave a shy smile, Felix started to smile as well.

He reached his small hand to pet Chan's head.

"Thank you my prince wolf...I loved Channie singing for me..." he giggled, the older giggled as well leaning closer to kiss him.

"And thank you my kitty princess, I-"

*meow* meow*

"Channie look!! They have a sushi boat! I want that!!" Felix meowed loudly seeing another couple get their food, Chan looked over his shoulder and could only laugh at his distracted kitty.

So cute

"Anything for my sushi kitten~"

*meow*

                                            ~

After they ate they walked around to the chocolate shop Felix promised the older buying him plenty, then they drove over to the hybrid store.

"Channie they have new things!"

"Damn they do-"

"SOCKIES!"

"Kitten?? Oh boy..." Chan sighed seeing the boy run off when he saw them on display, already picking up plenty. Chan grabbed a basket walking over to him.

"Let's get your sockies kitty cat~"

They shopped around some more getting some accessories, then going to the second floor to the love letter station.

"Hello-"
Oh it's you two again! Hi!" The same assistant hybrid who helped them the last time was there again.

*meow*