186

Felix listened to Hyunjin, and what the other basically told him was...

"What? I can't believe he said that??"

"He totally did man!"

Chan was talking with his friends in the living room while a medical drama was on, drinking beers and laughing about their weird patients.

"No way, I-"

*meow*

"Hi everyone!
Hi Channie~"

Suddenly all of them heard Felix's meow, all hearing his footsteps from the bedroom.

"Hey Lix-"

Just as Minho and the others were about to say hi, the younger stepped in front of them wearing something...not expected in winter...

*meow*

Chan was still looking at the TV then turned his head to the boy.

"Hey baby-"

Oh...my...god...

He almost choked on his beer seeing Felix in front of them wearing his oversized black long sleeve...paired with his most tight pink short shorts...

The shorts Chan very much knows and has seen...and has fucked the boy plenty of times in...

The shorts that are so damn tight, you could see some of Felix's panty line and cheeks barely hanging out.

*meow*

"Hi Channie~" Felix purred with his hands behind his back, Jeongin and JR didn't think too much of it. Just thinking it's random to wear such shorts during winter time...but Minho...

Minho very much blushed and looked over to Chan, knowing the older and his jealousy. He nervously bit his lip to see Chan in shock of what Felix was wearing, because he knew very much...

The only times Felix wore those tight short shorts...

Was to get Chan's attention.

"K-kitten...??" Chan stuttered already feeling his mouth dry, his hormones were igniting within seconds because those shorts would always bring out the wolf in him.

"I came to say hi to everyone Channie! Don't mind me! I'll be making cookies~" Felix purred with a smirk trailing off to the kitchen, Chan looked like a lost puppy staring over his shoulder to see Felix's ass in those shorts.

Oh my-

"Wow, Lix is the total opposite of Ren! Even Indoors during winter time he hates wearing shorts! Ha ha!
Oh ya! As I was saying..."

JR went back to talking with them as before, but Chan wasn't 100% Listening. He kept glancing over to the kitchen seeing Felix pad around and make cookies, the younger smirked some smiling at him with teasing purrs.

That cat-

"Oh Chan! Did you hear about the new year plans?"

"S-sorry Jeongin, what?"

Chan felt his Brain splitting in two places, trying to focus with his friends...but all he could think about was Felix in those shorts and fucking him.

He was so in his thoughts he didn't hear when Felix was even done baking, and came around then again.

"I made cookies everyone! Here!" He meowed bringing a plate to the end table setting it down.

"Aw. Thanks Lixie kitty!" Minho smiled petting his head, Felix smiled to him and then glanced over to Chan just as he...