148

"Channie~"

"Cute snow kitty~"

*meow*

Soon it was the last day of their vacation, Felix's heat finished quickly the last few days but that didn't stop them from having sex once more near the fireplace before leaving in the morning.

The older was on top of him covered in blankets kissing heavily as he felt up the younger's hips, Felix kept purring and giggling in between kisses roaming his fingers in Chan's hair.

"Chan~" Felix purred louder tasting Chan's tongue on his, the older gave a teasing hum kissing him deeper as he rolled his hips down.

"So kitty cat..." Chan pulled away after some time licking his lips, Felix looked up at him with needy eyes.

"Yes Channie?" He meowed with more giggles twirling his tail, Chan smirked leaning back some reaching his hand to the hybrid's own small one from his hair.

"We have all night for naughty time near this pretty fireplace, any requests my sweetheart has for me?~" he winked bringing Felix's hand to his lips to kiss his palm. The younger's cat ears twitched making him blush even more.

"Channie..." he purred with dilated eyes, Chan hummed with a small snicker leaving more kisses on his hand.

"Hm? What does kitty princess want?~" he said against his fingers kissing them to the back of his hand, Felix twirled his tail around more feeling Chan's other hand stroke his thigh under the blanket.

"Um..." he giggled shyly looking away to the flames flickering, Chan kept kissing his hand placing it around his neck leaning down to press his lips against his chest.

*meow*

"Tell your wolf what you want baby?~
You want me to eat you out first? Or suck that cute kitty cock?~" he growled kissing up his neck and jaw, Felix felt his brain almost short circuit hearing that.

"Channie~" he switched to more seductive purrs getting turned on, Chan kissed his cheeks to his lips slipping his tongue in his mouth again.

"Mmm...tell me cute kitty~" he whispered in between kisses, Felix felt his body heat up no doubt wanting Chan to do plenty of naughty things to him.

"Ah...Chan..." Felix bit his lip closing his eyes when he felt Chan's hard member rub against his own, the older kissed closer to his ear whispering in it again.

"Or does kitten want me to fuck him so good I make him pass out?~"

*meow*

Felix gave a low purr meowing his name.

"C-Channie..." he whimpered feeling Chan's slip his hand down his thigh, starting to tease his finger near his entrance.

"I'll do everything kitten wants, we can 69 too~" Chan licked his lobe kissing closer to suck a mark. Felix no doubt wanted to everything he offered...and...

"Channie...I..."

"Hm?~" Chan smirked bringing his gaze back to the boy, Felix gave a shy smile cupping his cheeks.

"I-I want Channie and I...to use whipped cream and chocolate syrup too..." he giggled, Chan smiled widely feeling his hormones shoot up.

"Fuck yes baby~
I wanna taste my whipped cream and chocolate kitty~" Chan growled pulling him into more kisses, Felix purred twirling his tail around Chan's arm.

"I'm Channie's chocolate kitty! And whipped cream kitty!" He giggled, Chan was excited as hell getting
Kinky with the boy.

"God damn yes kitty cat, let me go order some~"